• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2021-22 WS Fantasy Basketball League Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
nba-logo-transparent.png

Since the 2021-22 NBA Season debuts October 19, I've decided to go ahead and host the WS Fantasy Basketball league this season. Last season, John had everything going his way throughout the season and emerged victorious against the runner-up @Worst Player Ever, to surprised all of us by winning the league championship.

This season, he defends the championship against anyone that stands in the way. Can you defeat him? If so, come play with us.

This is a 12-man league, because I know a good bit of people want to take part of it.

I still have some of y'all's email intact the last time I sent an invite. If you want to play, please let me know. If your email's not registered, please PM me your email, so I can invite you.

Also, I plan on hosting the draft Saturday, October 9 at 6:00 PM CT. The schedule is subject to change.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I claimed a 9-7 Record last Season and I was left out of the Playoffs time to get back to the top this Season. A couple of better Picks in the Draft I can get into the Playoffs.

Doom

La Bestia
Okay, I've removed the mangers (except Chris, HoHo and John) because it's kinda confusing, whether whose email has or hasn't been sent, or whoever's not in the league.

If you want to play, please send me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Doom

La Bestia
We now have six spots left to fill up the 12-man league. Me, HoHo, Chris, CWalker, Juice and John (I assume), has rejoined.

Remember, the draft's October 9, unless you guys want to either advance it for another week, or push it back to October 16, three days before the season begins.

Doom

La Bestia
I wanted to bump this to let everyone know that there are still six spots left in the league. If we can't fill it up, I can decrease the league to 10 or 8.