• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2020-21 WS Fantasy Basketball League Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
One of y'all remind me to give Fab's bum ass a few hours notice before the draft on Twitter or something :heston

shutupchico

can’t believe there’s a fantasy league on here that doesn’t involve the downtown chuckers.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
you missed out on a lot of fuckery, some great times spent on here. i honestly can’t even remember why exactly, but we moved the league to wf years ago.

Probably during our ownership switches. I was off and on for a bit too so I missed a lot of shit apparently :lol

shutupchico

any fantasy fanatics looking to be in more leagues.... we also have one on wrestling forum that needs a few more guys. it’s the league that ran here from 2009-2016.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Things are goin' well, dawg. I've kind of moved on from WF personally and I enjoy it here. Not like I can get back my KIF account anyways.

shutupchico

yea i hear ya. that’s cool you’ve been loyal to this place, i respect that. i’m only on wf for the league mostly. they changed their layout awhile back and lost most of the members.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I don't even think we got along that well in the past but times change. Hopefully if you're gonna stick around, Doom will change the invite limit.