2019 WWEF Award Show (maybe? Yes or no? Pls read)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is this something you'd be interested in seeing?

• No interest, and have an issue with it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
As many of y'all know, some of the things I enjoy in life are making shitty videos, getting myself over, making a fool of myself for the entertainment of a few people, and forum awards. Among other things of course, but these are the few which are actually relevant to the topic I wanna discuss with y'all today.

After bugging the big bosses for almost an entire year on a regular basis, I have finally gotten the Soliduo to actually do something productive for a change and bring back the ever-popular WWEF Year End Member Awards. I, along with everyone else, was thrilled with joy almost to the point of tears.

But why stop at a simple poll? What if, after taking an entire year off from the awards, a simple poll with results just wasn't enough for some of us? To satiate our desire for this once prestigious ceremony to be important once more? I say to you, as your future WWEF President: Lets Make Awards Great Again! (ugly generic red hats coming soon;))

Here's my idea: I could host an official Awards Ceremony, with envelope opening and Solidus roasting and all, to be posted by big bossman along with the regular vote results. Anybody and everyone is more than welcome to join in on the fun, as well, whether it be a voice or video or written acceptance speech, guest appearance, musical performance, etc. The more the merrier, this is a celebration of the whole forum. And hey, no matter how many people help or if no one helps, or how awful it might turn out, at least we can't do nearly as bad as the YouTube Rewind did these past couple of years, right?

Obviously, if @Solidus, @Solid Snake, or @JacobFox were already planning something else, feel free to take this down or whatever. And I have included a poll as well, so if you don't want this to happen, please get with me either here or in a PM, because obviously I don't really want to do this if people will have an issue with it. Other than that, feel free to discuss this idea below, good or bad. And like I said, if anyone wants to contribute or help in any way, please let me know somehow.

Hopefully this doesn't suck xD

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mean, if you wanna do this go ahead. You can get the results in advance and announce the winners via video if you want. It is something you enjoy, so why not?

You have to wear a suit though. Furry or tux, your call.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I mean, if you wanna do this go ahead. You can get the results in advance and announce the winners via video if you want. It is something you enjoy, so why not?

You have to wear a suit though. Furry or tux, your call.
Well what else would I wear to host an awards ceremony, biker boots and a g-string?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm all for this happening. Great Idea Jeffry! ??

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I know if one of my characters for LDW ends up winning that award for it, I'm writing a promo for them which will be all non-cannon.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So aside from Jeffry, who else will be taking part in video/voice work for this?

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
So aside from Jeffry, who else will be taking part in video/voice work for this?
You beat me to it lol.

@Redolph! is the only one I know for sure who is ok with doing video stuff, as most people here seem to be camera shy lol. I'll get with him about a few ideas I have in mind.
@Jonny Nostradamus , I was hoping since you're a super wiz with it, you could help me with any video editing? Shouldn't be anything major, I just obviously suck at it and have no clue as to how to edit anything, whereas I've seen you literally whip up a masterpiece in under an hour.
@Beavie I definitely appreciate the idea and support. Not entirely sure as to how I would incorporate a written promo into a live action video, but I'll get with you to discuss ideas for if you, or really anyone, wins that particular award. If anyone else has any ideas for that as well, I'm all ears.

As I mentioned, anybody who wants to take part in this, in basically any way, I am open to any suggestions. I'd like to get any and everybody possible to be involved in one way or another, so that it can be more of a community thing rather than the Jeffry variety hour. But even if I end up doing it mostly by myself as well, I'll be sure to try to make it as entertaining as possible for as many people as I can. I mean, by no means is this meant to be anything groundbreaking or high quality, my equipment sucks and my humor is even worse, just wanna do a little something to contribute to the awards and spice them up a little bit. If it puts a smile on one person's face or makes one person laugh, then it was all worthwhile. And if it ends up being a forum hit, you guys can be damn sure that I'll be working on making next year's even better

Reactions: Solid Snake

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I personally am conscious about my voice so... unlikely to feel confident enough to do voice stuff. But if a character of mine wins, then I can write a "written statement" you can read. Or maybe if it is BTG and I build up the courage to do it, I can play him. Idk