1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

2018 WWE PPv Schedule

Discussion in 'WWE News & Rumors' started by Captain Charisma, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    I like MITB being a co-branded PPv. I think both shows need a briefcase as that is exciting. Wonder if we will see four MITB matches considering the women's ones.

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Co branded PPVs that isn't the big four :smh

Maybe if the winner of the Survivor series got the MITB match ensuring their talent have a chance at guaranteed gold....it would mean something.

And Canada can't get a PPV show :pour

3. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like that it's co-branded too, agreed that it'll be more exciting than just one.

Survivor Series in LA next year, like I said in the SS thread on Sunday I'll have to save up and make a trip out to LA next year for TakeOver and Survivor Series. It's only about a two and a half hour drive if that, depending on traffic really.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  4. Admin Post
    Koutei Senshi

Koutei Senshi You Know What Time It Is

5. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    I get why they want to do brand exclusive PPV's but honestly I dislike them for the most part, they tend to just end up being glorified TV shows.

6. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    I'm just happy it's on the network instead of each being 40 bucks a piece.

Not like I'm doing anything on Sundays.

7. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    Tbh I'm glad it's co-branded. BUT 4 matches might be overkill. Have two. One that can allow you to cash in on either the Universal or WWE Champion. Then one to cash in on either Women's Champion. Not ever knowing where and when they could show up is nice.

8. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    I’m really hoping each MITB bank match was wrestlers from both brands. Having too many briefcases floating around just waters down the concept. And by the time all 4 would be cashed in, it’d probably be time for the 2019 MITB

Blazeta likes this.
  9. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    For MITB i'd be happy with 2 matches, 4 wrestlers from each brand fighting for 2 cases hanging at the same time.

Either that or just reduce it 1 case per match and allow that case to be cashed in on either brand.

Blazeta and Cwalker like this.