2017 was U.S.’s costliest weather year on record, NOAA says

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Last year was the third-warmest year on record in the United States, contributing to 16 separate billion-dollar-plus disasters that made 2017 the most expensive weather year ever, federal climatologists said Monday.

The National Centers for Environmental Information, a division of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, or NOAA, said floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, drought, fires and freezes cost the country about $306 billion — the most since record-keeping began 123 years ago.

NOAA said at least 362 people died in those disasters.

Read here - 2017 was U.S.'s most expensive, third-warmest weather year on record, NOAA says

Weather be getting crazier and crazier, man. I wonder what 2018 will bring us. :dale:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Whelp folks. All down hill from here. Mother nature don't give two flying piss nugs if you recycle or live greener.

me-mother-nature-you-cannot-fit-all-seasons-into-one-16645473.png