• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
295465.jpg

Bar a few cup games the season is as good as over. Which means the Silly Season is just around the corner!

Use this thread for all transfer talks. Rumors, confirmed deals, speculations and the like.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Never heard of Marco Silva....
Up and coming manager in European football. Done some stuff in smaller leagues like Portugal, Turkey and Greece. Was brought in to Hull City in January to try and save their Premier League run but it was too little too late. So now he's going to helm Watford.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Griezmann to United, that's a career killer.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Griezmann to United, that's a career killer.
It's one of those moves, if it happens that will either turn out amazing or a flop. I don't feel like there's much of a in between due to expectations

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Good signing by City but not exactly what they needed. They already have plenty of attacking options, getting quality defenders should be the top priority.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I hear Rooney might be leaving, anyone know where he's headed? Possible destinations that is.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Manchester United has come to terms with Benfica over the transfer of Swedish central defender Victor Nilsson - Lindelöf barring a medical and personal terms. VNL is one of Sweden's rising stars and at age 22 is a given in the central defense of the Swedish national team. He recently won the Portugese league and is a European u-21 champion and has CL experience.

Rumors have it he is now the most expensive Swedish defender in football history.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Manchester United has come to terms with Benfica over the transfer of Swedish central defender Victor Nilsson - Lindelöf barring a medical and personal terms. VNL is one of Sweden's rising stars and at age 22 is a given in the central defense of the Swedish national team. He recently won the Portugese league and is a European u-21 champion and has CL experience.

Rumors have it he is now the most expensive Swedish defender in football history.
:mj:RIP Benfica

Stopspot

Reaction score
Where CR7 ends up (if he actually leaves) will be very interesting.

Spurs are having a VERY interesting silly on the rumor front. No deals are done yet but Poch is keen on having his major purchases in squad before the second week of July so they get as much pre-season as possible. But he and Levy also want to sort out the future for Sissoko, Wimmer, N'Jie and possibly Walker (who doesn't want to leave in his own words, despite what magazines say) before they start spending.

Rumored purchases are Ricardo Pereira, Michael Ginker, Genghis Ünder and even Lazio's Keita Baldé, who journalists claimed turned down a spurs deal after Lazio accepted a bid. But that was debunked by his agent today who said "we cannot turn down a offer that we haven't seen or received"