2017 ❤ In Loving Memory...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
ilm.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread is for anyone who has passed away in 2017 that you wish to speak about and share a few kind words for. They can be family (including pets), friends, or someone who is famous that has inspired you or touched you in one way or another. Please keep this thread on topic out of respect.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I will close it actually until it is 2017 to prevent confusion.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Okay opened this back up.

Last edited:

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
Rest In Peace Jimmy Snuka. I thought he had longer to live, but apparently not. We can argue all day about if he was a murderer or not, but whatever you think of him, you can't deny that he's a legend, and he changed the WWE forever

Reactions: Solid Snake

Aries

Jobber
Reaction score
Mary Tyler Moore. Such an American treasure.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
RIP Chuck Berry. great songs one of which was memorably covered in Back to the future

I don't know what I did with that post. lol

Anyways, yeah I heard about this on the news. He lived a long life which is rare with rock.