• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Oh, and Jackson needs to be fired for removing Kessler without reason... McCown comes in and throws 2 INTs almost immediately. You are 0 and fucking 9.. let the rookie get his experience, especially when he's playing better than the veteran. I'll take Hue's job and paycheck and make better decisions lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Oh, and Jackson needs to be fired for removing Kessler without reason... McCown comes in and throws 2 INTs almost immediately. You are 0 and fucking 9.. let the rookie get his experience, especially when he's playing better than the veteran. I'll take Hue's job and paycheck and make better decisions lol

Kessler has been decent too. I think he's desperate not to go 0-16 lol.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Regarding Flacco, he's not elite.

Regarding the rest of the NFL, SAINTS 12-4 WOO HERE WE COME

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Been crazy really.. Minnesota lost it's 4th straight, Denver won their game on a returned blocked xtra point, Dallas and Pittsburgh are battling it out in a really good game.. Miami and SD game is also turning out to be really good. Mariota is the second best QB in the league right now behind Brady and he showed it today.