2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DylanTM

Reaction score
So Cincinnati got robbed by The Steelers.

I guess this is my first taste of NFL Controversy.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Think people are sleeping on just how damn good Stefon Diggs is.

Snowman1

Reaction score
AP down, helped off field to locker room.. he couldn't even put any weight on his leg. Damn.

"Dislike". This sucks. That looked painful as all hell, man. Never thought I'd ever see a guy as tough as AP carried to the back...

(good call GN82 picking up McKinnon)

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
It was bound to happen tbh. I know AP has been inhuman, but he's like 50 years old now.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Totally off topic, but haven't ranted about this in a few years so here goes...

I haaaaaaaaaaaate college football.

DylanTM

Reaction score
Only the professional championships are shown in Ireland. Is college football a really big thing in The States? I'd actually be interested in seeing the young up-and-comers performing.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Only the professional championships are shown in Ireland. Is college football a really big thing in The States? I'd actually be interested in seeing the young up-and-comers performing.
College ball is HUGE in the US. Honestly college football has a bigger following here than the NBA.
It's much less predictable than the NFL and I personally feel that the atmosphere in college games beats any professional sport by a mile.