2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Julio Jones got a 5-year extension.

1aef638ca1aeb5abc8f2c5c1379e7a72cccfeb0d271bb0fde7e5d85773c972cb.jpg

Snowman1

Reaction score
FUCKING TRIPLE S!!!! THE OLD MAN'S STILL GOT IT :yay:

wow Kev I didn't know Jarvis Landry had moves like that

Last edited:
Reactions: Vice

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
oh, right, setting up the league. Thanks, Senhor! sure we'll all walk by centipede style and high-five ya back

Okay. So lets see where we are in the league (@GrammarNazi82 this oughta be a nice little primer for ya :) )

-Setting a password. AHH GOTTA BE COOL TOO MUCH PRESSURE.
-Assume it's going to be 12 teams? Now that that traitorous ass Delay King is mercifully out :)tough:) we have an open spot. @CrayJ Lee, know you're busy but if you get the chance to see this...
I'll go blow up Gohan's youtube to try to bring him back btw. Just because. :eek:tunga:

Thought I could just go to last year's league and be like "yeah lets play again" and keep the same scoring system and double-flexes and everything else... Okay, figured out the double flex/no kicker thing, ooh and added tight ends to be flexib... wait that was already a thing. :facepalm1: "Time per pick: 90 seconds" :lol1: keep dreaming, well here's the Offline Draft button... *click*

Any advice on the scoring system? @Dolph'sZiggler think you just had it as a regular PPR league, except with 3 bonus points for long TD's and 4 for 300+ yards passing, no?
Maybe @Danielson can help, too and clearly I don't have that number now... actually why am I tagging indivdual people:
Yo someone who knows stuff, fill me in!

Is the fantasy football league still available to join? I'll be getting internet (finally) installed tomorrow so I'd love to participate.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Is the fantasy football league still available to join? I'll be getting internet (finally) installed tomorrow so I'd love to participate.
Damn, we're wrapping up with the draft right now actually...

Snowman1

Reaction score
Hey GN, Michael Dyer beat out Trent Richardson for the last RB spot in Oakland, you're even winning Iron Bowls in the offseason! :woohoo:

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Know we did it last year for like, 1 week, but anyone intrested in Weekly Pick Em's? (somebody probably already asked...)

Reactions: Vice

Snowman1

Reaction score
@Vice any news on this rumor from the Baltimore sun that with the Ravens having one extra roster spot, Jonas Gray will be in black and purple?

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Vice any news on this rumor from the Baltimore sun that with the Ravens having one extra roster spot, Jonas Gray will be in black and purple?
Actually haven't heard about it until now. It wouldn't surprise me to see him brought in on a 1-2yr deal

Reactions: Snowman1

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Christine Michael traded to Dallas for conditional draft pick, don't worry, already picked him up for fantasy.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Here's to a comet striking Gillette stadium at halftime!