2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
lets-do-this-ucas-gif.gif

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm ready to avenge my absolutely dreadful team last year. It's on.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'm ready to avenge my absolutely dreadful team last year. It's on.

Legit my biggest fear this season is following my success last year with a horrid run this year. When I do well it makes me want to stop and not do it again so I don't have to worry about messing up my good streak, lol.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Legit my biggest fear this season is following my success last year with a horrid run this year. When I do well it makes me want to stop and not do it again so I don't have to worry about messing up my good streak, lol.
An easy way to avoid that is taking 2 Kickers and 2 Defenses in the first two rounds. You'll get the absolute gems of both groups, so there's a much higher chance for you to pull off one of those amazing, "30+ points by the kicker/DEF" games.
Trust me

Syx

The Artiste
Reaction score
6th place last year, 3rd place this year. Or something cliche like that.

Syx

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well I was dead last. So that bodes well
That's your own fault. You made the worst trades possible, and some of the worst picks possible. Remember Peterson?