2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Juice was wide open...
Hoping this is the only meltdown game of the season

These defensive breakdowns are worrisome. Those TD runs looked way too easy.
But preseason is a chance to practice and see what plays to keep and which to do away with. Apparently "Deep bomb to Kamar Aiken" is on the no list.

Just flipped over to the Bears game just to see McPhee obliterate some jabroni. Go find a highlight of that!

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Change of plans actually. Got invited to another money league sooo now I'm in 3 haha. $20, $30, and another $20. Wouldnt be able to keep up with this one and wouldn't wanna be that guy that joins and doesn't play. Y'all don't gotta worry about DelayKing James so that's a good thing. Sorry homies, have fun though.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Snowman . What the fuck was that horseshit game? It's too early in the year to get blown out man...
I guess you're happy though @Sharpy Sandow ? Two straight blowouts bodes well for Philly. Even if it is just preseason.

Snowman1

Reaction score
@Snowman . What the fuck was that horseshit game? It's too early in the year to get blown out man...
I guess you're happy though @Sharpy Sandow ? Two straight blowouts bodes well for Philly. Even if it is just preseason.

hey Flacco's usually good for 3-4 terrible games per year, maybe we just got one out of the way in preseason? :please:
Haha, as mentioned before I flipped it over to the Bears' game after the starters left, but apparently they didn't all go. Saw with most of the starters in no-name runners even carved up our D.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Yeah, but this horse is getting pretty wobbly and fast and AHH I CAN'T HOLD ON

You want the reigns?
jj-swatt2-1-5-13.gif

*Self high five for thread appropriate GIF!!

Snowman1

Reaction score
oh, right, setting up the league. Thanks, Senhor! sure we'll all walk by centipede style and high-five ya back

Okay. So lets see where we are in the league (@GrammarNazi82 this oughta be a nice little primer for ya :) )

-Setting a password. AHH GOTTA BE COOL TOO MUCH PRESSURE.
-Assume it's going to be 12 teams? Now that that traitorous ass Delay King is mercifully out :)tough:) we have an open spot. @CrayJ Lee, know you're busy but if you get the chance to see this...
I'll go blow up Gohan's youtube to try to bring him back btw. Just because. :eek:tunga:

Thought I could just go to last year's league and be like "yeah lets play again" and keep the same scoring system and double-flexes and everything else... Okay, figured out the double flex/no kicker thing, ooh and added tight ends to be flexib... wait that was already a thing. :facepalm1: "Time per pick: 90 seconds" :lol1: keep dreaming, well here's the Offline Draft button... *click*

Any advice on the scoring system? @Dolph'sZiggler think you just had it as a regular PPR league, except with 3 bonus points for long TD's and 4 for 300+ yards passing, no?
Maybe @Danielson can help, too and clearly I don't have that number now... actually why am I tagging indivdual people:
Yo someone who knows stuff, fill me in!

• Haha
Reactions: Vice

Snowman1

Reaction score
Yeah, really. :lol1: Wanna just do the regular PPR league scoring?

Jordy Nelson tore his ACL