• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2015 NFL Offseason Thread

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Wait... All of last year's league isn't here. I'm leaving someone out and it's really bugging me! :why: Was Nero in the league last year? Or some new guy I'm forgetting? I'm so sorry to the person I'm leaving out!

Know CrayJ wanted in last year, we'll see on DK... Is there a certain limit on the # of teams? since here I am wanting to fit everyone in, even trick Gohan into coming back and tagging Solidus in the league for bonus drama (although Soli would be fun to have watching the draft at least) Aids can tag Testify so that can continue to accomplish dick. What's Paige is Hot's new name? (We could have made a killer tag team dammit!) Ahhhh the comradarie among friends we'll have for at least a week before 16 weeks of frustration! :yay:

But surely we can add more teams to make sure everyone we need in the league *wink, wink* gets in, right?

Where on earth do... I don't wanna know. :lol1:

I hear Dee is running for president.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Ahh gotcha :)

Really? I can't access last year's league? Bastards. :tough:... Yeah GN you got third last year
For everyone's convenience:

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Here is my guide to success in this league.

Step 1: Don't make a mock draft, at all before the real draft. Worked out grrreat for me.
Step 2: Draft 3 Defenses, this will come in handy later.
Step 3: Get involved in trade rape by trading away 2 of your best players and a defense
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Championship

DK JAMES

Damn if there's still room you know your boy DK's in haha. Im doin and actual money league this year and kept checkin here to see a thread about a league this year and never saw anything. Butttt ive gotten fucked over 2 years in a row with you guys so why not make it 3 years in a row.

No more Manuel of Steel, no more Age of Orton. Either "Going Bills Deep", "IK'od Geno" or "Taylor Gang"

Snowman1

Alrighty I guess we have all our people now... Asking D'Z what to do here, but when do y'all want to start the draft?

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Alrighty I guess we have all our people now... Asking D'Z what to do here, but when do y'all want to start the draft?
I'd be set to go as soon as the second week of preseason is over, personally. I have the most free time during that time period as well

Snowman1

Oh crap I forgot to ask him and just assumed he'd be in... YO @Sharpy Sandow wanna join us again or are you going to be lame with your job and life and shit?

Anyway so everyone's fine with it starting on Monday, assuming I can figure out how to get everything started...

wow those are some ominous ass words there. Somewhere RG3 is reading this (ha) and saying "yo what a disaster dawg"

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Oh crap I forgot to ask him and just assumed he'd be in... YO @Sharpy Sandow wanna join us again or are you going to be lame with your job and life and shit?

Anyway so everyone's fine with it starting on Monday, assuming I can figure out how to get everything started...

wow those are some ominous ass words there. Somewhere RG3 is reading this (ha) and saying "yo what a disaster dawg"
D'Z handed you the reigns?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia

I'm here fool.