2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm open if you guys still need somebody.

(And don't think that just because I'm not presidential I still can't win).
I'm still convinced you had the secret service bust out Dennis Pitta's hip and take those photos of AP's kid. Otherwise I definitely would have won it all.
Actually I probably still wouldn't have made the playoffs, but a guy can dream.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
I'm still convinced you had the secret service bust out Dennis Pitta's hip and take those photos of AP's kid. Otherwise I definitely would have won it all.
Actually I probably still wouldn't have made the playoffs, but a guy can dream.
Between e-mail scandals and this, can we ever get a break?

• Haha
Reactions: Vice

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
YAY! We're getting a nice crew together! :woo:

I don't even remember so many of your picks Vice... Just the first 5, and... In theory I don't even think those were bad picks lol :facepalm2:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
YAY! We're getting a nice crew together! :woo:

I don't even remember so many of your picks Vice... Just the first 5, and... In theory I don't even think those were bad picks lol :facepalm2:
They were okay, but I overdrafted a bunch.

Snowman1

Reaction score
They were okay, but I overdrafted a bunch.

Pitta and to an extent V-Jax was the only guy I really pointed at you overdrafting... There was nothing you could do about that AP bullshit lol
Even Ryan Mathews in round 4 (was tempted to grab him in 3) was good value, even though people warned you not to take guys made of glass... I kinda ripped GN for taking Gronk, told D'Z DeMarco and Marshawn Lynch would bust when he took them, people were so against my Arian Foster pick as I thought DeSwag would just get hurt in Washington and of ALL THESE GUYS the one you HAD to take was the one who actually got hurt. Of course.
And if Ryan Mathews didn't get hurt you wouldn't have been ripped off in a trade with someone... I forget who... *whistles*
I got so many calls wrong last year. Paying so much attention to GN's strategy last year and Kevin's dominant squad and TNH winning it all and all these people who just had fun and played around curbstomped us tryhards :lol1:
Hey, anyone remember how terrible that Bill Clinton / Dolph's trade was at the time? lol

Love how I told you we may or may not have enough interest, then literally the entire league last year minus @DK James comes out of the woodworks. I love this community sometimes :yay:

Reactions: DK JAMES

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
At least Vice didn't draft the mighty Toby Gerhart (my worst fanatasy error ever)

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
On second thought... When do y'all think we should do the draft?

Was thinking on a Sunday night, but last time we did it in the thread it took like a week, right?
But if we do it too early, someone in here (vice) will draft the next Kelvin Benjamin...

Any ideas?

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
On second thought... When do y'all think we should do the draft?

Was thinking on a Sunday night, but last time we did it in the thread it took like a week, right?
But if we do it too early, someone in here (vice) will draft the next Kelvin Benjamin...

Any ideas?
Actually drafted KB in one of my other leagues. Fuck me :cenanope:
After the 31st, weekdays will be bad for me unless the draft is around 5pm. School blows.
Aside from that, I'm good for Saturdays and Sundays after 1:30.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Last years draft thread might've been the thread of the year. I poo pooed it at the time, but was proven very wrong. So I say we go for a repeat.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Last years draft thread might've been the thread of the year. I poo pooed it at the time, but was proven very wrong. So I say we go for a repeat.
Were the first two annual fantasy leagues done the same way?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
If I'm in the league this season, I look forward to following my success last year with a horrible run this year. :haha: As little as I knew last year, I know even less this year. I haven't been following along with diddly squat lately. Should be interesting, haha.

For reference, where did I finish last year? Third, fourth?