2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
so far into the league it's D'Z, Aids, Vice, and I. Interesting group so far.

The league kinda needed some Aids last year. More regular season fun and shit-talk to balance my overthought drivel, woo!

Can assume Sharpy will be in as well, someone go into a Cleveland bar and grab Danny by his shirt collar and drag his ass in here, someone tag Bill and Senhor and I'll ask DK, don't want to speak for Kev right now :okay: but haven't forgot you

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

The league kinda needed some Aids last year. More regular season fun and shit-talk to balance my overthought drivel, woo!

Can assume Sharpy will be in as well, someone go into a Cleveland bar and grab Danny by his shirt collar and drag his ass in here, someone tag Bill and Senhor and I'll ask DK, don't want to speak for Kev right now :okay: but haven't forgot you

I'm in whenever

Reactions: Snowman1 and Vice

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Don't forget @GrammarNazi82 she had one of the top teams last year.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

@Senhor Perfect
And did @BIll Clinton change his screen name?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Dammit :why: Our defending champion has been impeached!

Well if I'm running it this year, assume y'all prefer the in the thread draft? :)

Banned from the league is that one asshat who talks about being at the boozer... Not the charming @pottsy946 but the other dickhead, The one that couldn't get laid at a club with a suit made of hundreds ya jackass. Anyone else is welcome :eek:tunga:

So I'm trying to go see lessons to learn from last year... Hey Vice, mind if I study the biggest disaster in fantasy history?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Vice

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Dammit :why: Our defending champion has been impeached!

Well if I'm running it this year, assume y'all prefer the in the thread draft? :)

Banned from the league is that one asshat who talks about being at the boozer... Not the charming @pottsy946 but the other dickhead, The one that couldn't get laid at a club with a suit made of hundreds ya jackass. Anyone else is welcome :eek:tunga:

So I'm trying to go see lessons to learn from last year... Hey Vice, mind if I study the biggest disaster in fantasy history?
It still boggles my mind how spectacularly my season went down the shitter. I was switching out my RBs and WRs every other week. :sad1:

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Reporting in, am ready to go if we have a league, as every league needs a token brit :fact:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So D'Z, Aids, Snowman, Pottsy, GrammarNazi???, and I.
Should we shoot for an 8 man or 10 man league

Snowman1

Reaction score
Kelvin Benjamin out for the season. :sad: Poor guy. And poor Cam deserves so much better over there.

I'll sig the list of people here in a few. We're up to seven/eight already!

PM'ed DK and asked someone else, but am hoping to keep a spot open for GN if she'd like to join. :)