2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thought Mariota looked pretty good out there despite the two turnovers, but they need to make a call to Ray Rice asap

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Thought Mariota looked pretty good out there despite the two turnovers, but they need to make a call to Ray Rice asap
I honestly hope that a team we face this season signs Rice.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see Breshad back for our next game. I the staff is just being extra careful with our precious 1st round pick. And I agree. It feels good to have no legit concerns outside of special teams. Ozzie Newsome, my blood pressure thanks you.

If the guy's dealing with any sort of knee injury, how could you not play it safe? Wasn't Breshad cleared a while back and just wanted to play it safe?
He'll be key on offense though, digging our depth guys like Aiken and Campanero, but we've gotta have some deep threat on this offense, right? Steve can still go, sure, but... Lets strike some fear into the hearts of men!

For sure. Hell, really rooting for Cleveland to pick him up, that'll be twice as fun! :bodallas:

Apparently Chris Johnson is doing medicals over in Arizona now after getting a contract offer. Yeah, that Chris Johnson.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Browns should sign CJ2K instead of Ray Rice but that's just me saying that.. Personally I think a new team could be introduced into the NFL and suffice for a year with those two as their RB1 & 2 and then pick up like Pierre Thomas as the 3rd body.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I went to the game today and I gotta say Tebow has a problem of hanging on to the ball too long and taking unnecessary sacks.. This was Foles problem too, Tebow may be more mobile but his arm still lacks Foles' status.. Barkley looked pretty solid taking second team snaps over Tebow but this all means nothing with Bradford yet to show what he can do and Mark Sanchez still keeping up with the tempo as well as he did.. Agholor made an instant impact and this TE we drafted Eric Tomlinson has some potential to do big things in this 3 TE corps we have with him Celek and Ertz.. Kenjon Barner made some nice plays including a 92 yd TD return. Ed Reynolds although against the 3rd team had 2 picks which was nice to see from our safety spot, someone has yet to fully gain that spot although Thurmond will prlly get it.. So mad DeMarco decided to hold out another game, I really wanted to see him but it was pretty cool to see Ryan Mathews in an Eagles jersey.. Final note If all of our Front 7 gets in gear early this D could be a problem.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Todd Bowles seems to be unhappy with Geno Smith, apparently Geno has been throwing immediately since after his Jaw surgery.. Fitzpatrick is going to be the starter and Geno will only resume the role if Fitz sucks enough to warrant the change.

Breshad Perriman seems to be dealing with a strain, hope everything works out the kid looks like he has talent.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I may have mentioned this already, but is there going to be a WWEF fantasy league this year?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Todd Bowles seems to be unhappy with Geno Smith, apparently Geno has been throwing immediately since after his Jaw surgery.. Fitzpatrick is going to be the starter and Geno will only resume the role if Fitz sucks enough to warrant the change.

Breshad Perriman seems to be dealing with a strain, hope everything works out the kid looks like he has talent.

What's the big deal about playing catch? Did they worry about an errant pass hitting his jaw?

They signed Matt Flynn, so we get a potential Flynnsanity vs Fitzmagic QB battle! :woohoo:

I may have mentioned this already, but is there going to be a WWEF fantasy league this year?

I may get it going after Preseason Week 4, if there's enough interest

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What's the big deal about playing catch? Did they worry about an errant pass hitting his jaw?

They signed Matt Flynn, so we get a potential Flynnsanity vs Fitzmagic QB battle! :woohoo:

I may get it going after Preseason Week 4, if there's enough interest
Im in