2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Brandon Boykin to the Steelers for a fifth rounder

@Sharpy Sandow is there any way you guys don't have the weirdest Cinderella season ever? [HASHTAG]#BillSimmonsLogic[/HASHTAG]

Snowman1

Reaction score
agree and the loss of Camron as a good TE as well is not good, but it all boils down to not enough quality under centre for the browns

Seeing how much you know about football is always impressive man :eek:tunga:

The QB is always the most crucial to a teams success in my opinion. They say defense win championships(and that may surely help), but without a decent QB you most likely not going anywhere and McCown and Manziel are not going to cut it for the Browns.

Definitely. Well really, without a really good QB you won't get anywhere. There will never be another 2000 Ravens, we see teams like Kansas City and Cincy all stacked with so much talent flop in the postseason every year by the elite QB's out there. Pardon me if you've already said this, but which team are you a fan of?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Brandon Boykin to the Steelers for a fifth rounder

@Sharpy Sandow is there any way you guys don't have the weirdest Cinderella season ever? [HASHTAG]#BillSimmonsLogic[/HASHTAG]

Boykin's soft.. 5'9 185 lb corner, we need them big boys. I heard a rumor they were trying to do Boykin, Brandon Graham and a 7th rounder for Martavis Bryant but I don't know if it was legit or not.. Boykin for a 5th though is cool. The talent for our positions needed are decently deep.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Random Raider update D'Z surely already knows about: Michael Dyer is apparently impressing a good bit at OTA's while running with the third-stringers.

just another reason they can 86 T-Rich

Fantasy update: Duke Johnson and Terrance West are both injured in camp. Don't know how long, but I wouldn't take any of these guys with a 16th round pick

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Don't assume I know anything about anything because I probably don't lol

I did just read that Crabdick looks good in training camp. I would love to see him play well since everyone on Earth bailed on the Crabdick bandwagon but me.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

I did just read that Crabdick looks good in training camp. I would love to see him play well since everyone on Earth bailed on the Crabdick bandwagon but me.

I wanted the Eagles to snag him, I only knew about Crabtree during his last season at the Tech but I've liked him since then even though he hasn't produced much but I blame a lot of that on QB play and the gameplan.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Small update before replying: Arian Foster groin injury, he'll miss the first 8 weeks at least.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Shame. Dude is an elite talent but never healthy

Noooo kidding. Hall of Fame talent with pop warner ligaments.

Wonder how much is hindu stuff and vegan diet has to do with it?

You know I'm all on board. Can't count anything that happened in that dumpster fire across the bay last year, haha.

I'd really love to be on board with your whole offense, PFF says you have 3 good linemen now, Cooper and Crabtree and apparently TE Walford beat out Rivera already, there's some other decent dudes, may not be too too bad. Enough for there to be no more excuses for Carr

So with all these news bites and these sites I check, how should I post news in here? Just focus on our teams, or post garbage like "Whisenhunt is wanting to use an RBBC with Cobb and Sankey this year wooooo"

also there may be a former Raven running back the Texans should call. Hey Vice, I hear we have 182 players who could start at WR2 this year

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Raiders will trade em T Rich for a bag of chili cheese fritos

Snowman1

Reaction score
Pierre Thomas passed on Houston's offer.

Loving the list of bums they're trying to bring in down there. Apparently next up are Joe McKnight and BenJarvus Green-Ellis. never thought I'd hear that name again.
for what it's worth Chris Polk was the starter at Texans camp today

Raiders will trade em T Rich for a bag of chili cheese fritos

Chili Cheese Fritos are so damn good though :gusta: No dice, buy your own bag. -Houston

since I tagged you, there may be one Brown WR worth a damn - your boy Terrelle Pryor