2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mrs. RKO

Jobber
Reaction score
It sounds crazy, but don't rule out Cleveland just yet... They're a whole lot closer to being one of those Texans/Bills types of teams than people want to say. Dat secondary.
They may be better this season, but I still see them as dead last in that division.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
They may be better this season, but I still see them as dead last in that division.

...okay on second thought for the division you can totally rule them out :lol1:

It feels like so many of the bottom-tier NFL teams got better over the offseason, it's making this season so much more fascinating. :)

Mrs. RKO

Jobber
Reaction score
...okay on second thought for the division you can totally rule them out :lol1:

It feels like so many of the bottom-tier NFL teams got better over the offseason, it's making this season so much more fascinating. :)
Usually the Drafts help the bottom tier teams in the off season, but the Browns still need a lot to challenge for the top of the division. Thy first would need to start with a top notch QB.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It sounds crazy, but don't rule out Cleveland just yet... They're a whole lot closer to being one of those Texans/Bills types of teams than people want to say. Dat secondary.
every year people say watch out for cleveland

Snowman1

Reaction score
Usually the Drafts help the bottom tier teams in the off season, but the Browns still need a lot to challenge for the top of the division. Thy first would need to start with a top notch QB.

A lot.

Idk. They've got an awesome secondary, if Shelton pans out their DL looks really, really good, Kruger's somehow panned out as a really good pass rusher, arguably one of the league's best OLs, and a few decent runners.

It seems like there's 5 teams in the NFL you can say that about though. One of them could be the lucky loser to fall into one of the three top QB's in this year's class, but so many teams seem to be falling into this Texans trap of finishing 7-9 every year and never being able to get a QB ever, so Cleveland has the upside of having such a godawful QB position that 2-14 is easily possible haha

That Buccaneers fan just has another reason to be happy

Snowman1

Reaction score
Jerry Jones apparently wants Joseph Randle to start at RB in Dallas. Stunned, I know

Mrs. RKO

Jobber
Reaction score
A lot.

Idk. They've got an awesome secondary, if Shelton pans out their DL looks really, really good, Kruger's somehow panned out as a really good pass rusher, arguably one of the league's best OLs, and a few decent runners.

It seems like there's 5 teams in the NFL you can say that about though. One of them could be the lucky loser to fall into one of the three top QB's in this year's class, but so many teams seem to be falling into this Texans trap of finishing 7-9 every year and never being able to get a QB ever, so Cleveland has the upside of having such a godawful QB position that 2-14 is easily possible haha

That Buccaneers fan just has another reason to be happy
The Browns do have at least two servicable RB's in Isaiah Crowell & Duke Johnson. The receiving corps kind of sucks. They did have a great WR in Josh Gordon but he totally screwed himself over failing to meet the NFL's drug policy a few times.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The Browns do have at least two servicable RB's in Isaiah Crowell & Duke Johnson. The receiving corps kind of sucks. They did have a great WR in Josh Gordon but he totally screwed himself over failing to meet the NFL's drug policy a few times.

agree and the loss of Camron as a good TE as well is not good, but it all boils down to not enough quality under centre for the browns

Mrs. RKO

Jobber
Reaction score
agree and the loss of Camron as a good TE as well is not good, but it all boils down to not enough quality under centre for the browns
The QB is always the most crucial to a teams success in my opinion. They say defense win championships(and that may surely help), but without a decent QB you most likely not going anywhere and McCown and Manziel are not going to cut it for the Browns.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Jake long and James Jones now giants. Offense looking beast, defense is missing something but I can quite put my finger on it.