2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
His suspension is going to be overruled in court, I would bet on it. The NFL is hypocritical as fuck and if you just blindly accept their rulings and punishments on things you are just a stan. The NFL FO is corrupt and reactionary is fuck, there is no rhyme or reason for half the shit they do.

Hornswoggler

Jobber
Reaction score
I agree the NFL is really fucked up when it comes to making decisions on these things. I don't know if he is going to be off the hook completed after they rule on his appeal, but the suspension will likely go down.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This whole thing is one CON...SPIRACY.

They reduced Greg Hardy's suspension to 4 games. Common sense says the Brady suspension should be reduced then since that was a much bigger deal (despite the charges being dropped, that got no coverage) but with [HASHTAG]#nfllogic[/HASHTAG] you expect the opposite of common sense.

I'll bet all my forum cash that this ratings ploy of a suspension stands. Too much money, too much publicity on the table. Pats losing the 1st round pick was some bullshit though, reduce that.

Still, leave it to the NFL in 2015 to have the story of the season opening game be a court case. I wanna watch Jimmy G tear the shit out of the Steelers Efense without having to hear about Brady (or Blount, or Bell...) every five seconds.

Still on vacation

Raine

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't really get into many sports other the Extreme Sports, especially skateboarding but I do watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers during the NFL season. Time for the Jameis Winston era to begin this season. Should be good things to come.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't really get into many sports other the Extreme Sports, especially skateboarding but I do watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers during the NFL season. Time for the Jameis Winston era to begin this season. Should be good things to come.
I'm a big fan of Jameis and his prospects as an NFL QB. I defended the fuck out of him during most of last season when haters were flocking because of his "off the field" concerns and interception issues.

Reactions: Raine

Raine

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Jameis and his prospects as an NFL QB. I defended the fuck out of him during most of last season when haters were flocking because of his "off the field" concerns and interception issues.
I think he is going to be one hell of a NFL QB. Now the Buccs need a lot more than just him to be good. At least it is a good start.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
long time no time breh

I know the prospect of Sam Bradford as your QB is depressing, but glad you are finally back

I still defend Bradford, not his contract by any means but talent wise I think he has the ability to do the job minus an injury of course.

and yup I'm back, part time though, I work anywhere from 40-50 hrs a week and my girlfriend pretty much occupies the rest of that time, but I'll be on every now and then.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
don't have to tell me about time consuming lady friends. I've found myself in the midst of a bit of an awkward situation here lately unfortunately

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I still defend Bradford, not his contract by any means but talent wise I think he has the ability to do the job minus an injury of course.

and yup I'm back, part time though, I work anywhere from 40-50 hrs a week and my girlfriend pretty much occupies the rest of that time, but I'll be on every now and then.

Good to see you back, brother, there's far too many people disappearing for far too depressing of reasons. Awesome to see you climbing out of that hole and getting life on track!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Good to see you back, brother, there's far too many people disappearing for far too depressing of reasons. Awesome to see you climbing out of that hole and getting life on track!

good to be back, like I said not sure how often I'll be on.. definitely not like before I can say that for sure haha.

So when is our draft taking place this year @Dolph'sZiggler? Offline again I presume.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
good to be back, like I said not sure how often I'll be on.. definitely not like before I can say that for sure haha.

So when is our draft taking place this year @Dolph'sZiggler? Offline again I presume.

Dunno how many folk are about from last years league atm, if there is one though i think i could be avaliable for it again (not drafting Toby Gerhart this year though fml)