2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Snowman, post: 980918, member: 206". It's unreal. Mike Evans being at the same ADP as Hilton and anywhere near the Packers is embarassing.
[/QUOTE]
ksi_rape_face-72173.gif

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Benjamin is the other sophomore WR I probably look to avoid. Heard he has a lackadaisical attitude and showed up to camp fat as fuck. Cooks/ODB/Matthews won't be avoided tho

He sounds like he'll win you fantasy leagues in 2016... Much like your boy Keenan this year.

He's "only" eight pounds overweight but they see it as a sign he isn't taking his career seriously. Lots of smoke there. Cooks scares me for obvious reasons despite the lack of options down there. Sammy Watkins is still a guy, ODB at 2.01 is a damned steal.

Other second years: Martavis Bryant almost seems like this year's Cordarelle. Unlimited upside and awesome production but why wasnt he used more over scrub Wheaton? Donte Moncrief.... Not sure where he is on the depth chart tbh. Colts don't seem high on him. Cody Lattimer should excite me more than he does as the Denver Z. Davante Adams, though. Seems like the 12 pick in ever one of your drafts because Rodgers... Jarvis Landry may Edelman his way into being a PPR WR2... John Brown is unfortunately still a Cardinal... I've hyped up Allen Robinson all off season. Love him. No room in Jax for Marquise Lee and Hurns sucks. That everybody?

Yay tested out this mobile site! :D

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This is at least the 3rd day I've thought to myself "I should start my fantasy rankings today"

but I probably won't.

Snowman1

Reaction score
This is at least the 3rd day I've thought to myself "I should start my fantasy rankings today"

but I probably won't.

Lemme guess... you're munching on a Jimmy Johns sub, getting your figurative whiteboard ready, saying "Jamaal Charles should be near the top!" and then going out to live your life?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lemme guess... you're munching on a Jimmy Johns sub, getting your figurative whiteboard ready, saying "Jamaal Charles should be near the top!" and then going out to live your life?
woke up, went to breakfast with some homies, came home, played the Show, took a nap, went to dinner with my Mom, sister and old family friend, went to play pick up basketball, came home and now I'm going to eat some "special" rice crispy treats

I still have all of July for nerdy fantasy over-studying

Snowman1

Reaction score
Holy crap, homies go out for breakfast over there? :blackshock:

People are right, you West Coasteners are weird!

Snowman1

Reaction score
did another mock during the WWC match... I may actually play in a 10 team league, D'Z. This team turned out insane. 2nd pick, Yahoo league

Charles - Jordy - Green - Ingram - DeSean - JStew - Eli - Decker - Blount - Daniels - Johnson - Freeman - Agholor - K/D

Charles Johnson being called Minnytron might become a thing

also Antonio Brown went #1 overall

Last edited:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Antonio Gates suspended 4 games and handled it with class.

"In my 12 years in the NFL, I have taken tremendous pride in upholding the integrity of the NFL shield and all that it entails," Gates said in a statement. "I have taken extreme care of my body with a holistic approach and I have never knowingly ingested a substance that was banned by the NFL."

Gates acknowledged that he should have done his "due diligence" to ensure his recovery stayed within NFL guidelines.

"I understand that I am responsible for what is in my body and I have always believed that ignorance is no excuse when it comes to these issues," he added. "I take full responsibility for my actions."

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
NY Jets DT Sheldon Richardson suspended 4 games for violating substance abuse policy.

"I apologize for letting down my family, teammates, this organization and the fans. However, words aren't enough. This is something that can only be addressed by how I handle myself from this point on," Richardson said in a statement.

"I don't want this to take away from what the team is trying to accomplish. While I won't be there at the start of the regular season, I will do whatever I can to support my teammates until I'm able to return to the field."

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Per Adam Schefter,
"This isn't the end of it. More suspensions are definitely coming tomorrow."