2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As for the pass catchers, I've heard really good things about our receivers. Seems like Kamar Aiken is actually pulling ahead as the #2 WR from reports I've read. However the players still haven't put on pads and started hitting, so I don't like to draw any judgments until they do. So far so good though for the most part.
If I had to find some negatives, it would be that Maxx Williams hasn't been catching many passes. Reports say that he simply isn't being targeted many times and that's been credited to him learning a new scheme from Minnesota and still getting over that learning curve.
Oh, and Matt Fucking Schaub. The dude has thrown 4 picks since OTAs began, and his passes are inconsistent and often errant. If *God Forbid* Flacco were to go down for more than a game, we should expect to lose if we can't pound the ball running.

Thanks for the intel, buddy. Man, why did we sign Shoddy Schaub to begin with? I mean, Flacco's durable as all hell and would start for us even if he's climbing out of a wheelchair. We saw how he struggled when hurt already, but that > Schaub. So nothing to worry about! :yay:

Reading these PFF Roster updates are mighty fascinating! Looking at their review of the Ravens roster...

-Elite Starters: Yanda
-Very Good Starters: Osemele, Wagner, Williams, Suggs, Dumervil, Daryl Smith, Mosley, Hill
-Good Starters: Flacco, Forsett, Steve Smith, Monroe, Pitta*, Jimmy Smith, Jernigan, that damn fullback who I'm not even gonna try to spell out
-Average Starters: Brown, Canty, Webb, Arrington, Lewis, Upshaw
and also they have Williams and Perriman starting

Also, anyone up for some little WWEF bets? The team props seem like fun... if there's some I have my eye on it's...
-Arizona 8 1/2: Over. Safe bet until Arians proves otherwise. Team always overperforms
-Atlanta 8 1/2: Under. Vegas is seriously saying this ragtag squad is as good as the Cardinals?
-Cincinnati 8 1/2: Over. Same as Arizona except much more boring
-Houston 8 1/2: Under. JJ Watt can't play QB
-Minnesota 7 1/2: Over. Insanely underrated team. Shame that Bridgewater "doesn't do anything elite", right NFL GM's?
-New England 10 1/2: Over. Seems like an easy "against the public" bet
-New Orleans 8 1/2: Under. Unless they find whatever magic defensive formula worked for them in 2014
-Philadelphia 9 1/2/San Francisco 7 1/2: Both unders seem way, way, WAY too obvious here.
-San Diego 8: Over, mostly on reputation I guess

Reactions: Vice

Snowman1

Reaction score
Eagles have officially released Evan Mathis..

C'mon Miami!

again from PFF: worst LG situations in the NFL:

5: Seahawks have an unknown since the old starter (Carpenter) is with the Jets
4: Giants who always need OL help
3: all the bums on the interior NE OL
2: San Fran starting an unknown in Iupati's spot
1: Dallas Thomas

ofc watching Thomas in college he was certainly a better inside OL than outside, but you sure as hell don't wanna risk starting him again after last year lol

Snowman1

Reaction score
Aaaaaand the Bears signed Daniel Thomas.

*watches a tumbleweed go by*

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
As the afterglow begins to fade off the Warriors championship, it is time for me to start shifting into Fantasy gear. Last season was the first year I circumvented the usual big boards and made my own, I think in the next few days I'll begin my own personal big board once again in preparation for my money league draft.

I'll probably start fielding interest for this league in a couple of weeks, early July.

Snowman1

Reaction score
no no no. You enjoy that championship, you hold onto that thing with both hands as tight as you can. After all the craptastic pro sports you've been through - and the A's - you take at least a month to soak up being at the mountaintop. Fantasy can piss you off later

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I can only bask for so long. The parade is today and the NBA draft is next week. That's how things work bro. Wait 24 years for something and then once it happens you just shrug your shoulders and move on lol.

Nah but for real, I'm planning a dynasty with this team. I've already got two more spots cleared for future championship banners

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
As the afterglow begins to fade off the Warriors championship, it is time for me to start shifting into Fantasy gear. Last season was the first year I circumvented the usual big boards and made my own, I think in the next few days I'll begin my own personal big board once again in preparation for my money league draft.

I'll probably start fielding interest for this league in a couple of weeks, early July.
Nice, I was wondering when the NBA would finally be over for this year.

Snowman1

Reaction score
how are the Brewers doing?

Personal post: Chiefs cut Da'Rick Rogers, all jokes aside: Damn, son. If you can't stick at WR over there you're done.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Top 3 worst in MLB, thats how.

Hey Dolph's, while you're busy shrugging your shoulders and moving on from the start of a dynasty, this dude needs something to get him to football season.
Can you do Dolph's's analysis for him, Aids? :eek:tunga:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hey Dolph's, while you're busy shrugging your shoulders and moving on from the start of a dynasty, this dude needs something to get him to football season.
Can you do Dolph's's analysis for him, Aids? :eek:tunga:
something something fantasy football something something making faux fantasy drafts to pass the time blah blop Green Bay wins again lol.

Snowman1

Reaction score
something something fantasy football something something making faux fantasy drafts to pass the time blah blop Green Bay wins again lol.

I can just imagine this irl, if the three of us are just gonna be fucking around flipping channels for the whole regular season waiting for the playoffs or draft, while Just Kevin is gonna be in full Dolphins garb cheering his ass off for every win and every loss... Lucky guy

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I can just imagine this irl, if the three of us are just gonna be fucking around flipping channels for the whole regular season waiting for the playoffs or draft, while Just Kevin is gonna be in full Dolphins garb cheering his ass off for every win and every loss... Lucky guy
NFL? I watch DA PACK bro, Titletown.