2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I wish Miami would just bite the bullet and trade for Mathis.. yeah he's 34 and yeah he wants more money but he would damn sure be better than Dallas Thomas. Thomas looks like pure dogshit at OTAs.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

perfect example of why I barely fuck with ESPN anymore. They are the kings of what I call non-analysis analysis. I go on the front page of ESPN and on the left side of their hideous new site are my favorite teams now, including the Raiders, and the headline under the Raiders logo is "Khalil Mack primed for a big sophomore year." OK, duh. But I click anyway, not sure what I was expecting, and I am greeted with a video rather than an article, but whatever. The video was someone, I think Damian Woody, I've already forgotten, and they put up a big graphic with Mack's picture and some riveting stats including snaps, tackles and sacks. you know, just the really in depth stuff. Woody goes on to explain how Mack is good because he can play different positions and is versatile. Well no fucking shit.

I wasn't expecting like PFF or football outsiders type of insight from this video, but fuck you ESPN. How can anyone stand to watch these guys run their mouths without actually saying anything worth hearing?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

perfect example of why I barely fuck with ESPN anymore. They are the kings of what I call non-analysis analysis. I go on the front page of ESPN and on the left side of their hideous new site are my favorite teams now, including the Raiders, and the headline under the Raiders logo is "Khalil Mack primed for a big sophomore year." OK, duh. But I click anyway, not sure what I was expecting, and I am greeted with a video rather than an article, but whatever. The video was someone, I think Damian Woody, I've already forgotten, and they put up a big graphic with Mack's picture and some riveting stats including snaps, tackles and sacks. you know, just the really in depth stuff. Woody goes on to explain how Mack is good because he can play different positions and is versatile. Well no fucking shit.

I wasn't expecting like PFF or football outsiders type of insight from this video, but fuck you ESPN. How can anyone stand to watch these guys run their mouths without actually saying anything worth hearing?

WHY KHALIL MACK WILL HAVE A BIG SOPHMORE SEASON
by Snowwie

Because he had an awesome rookie year

pay me ESPN

Snowman1

Reaction score
Jamison Hensley reports Baltimore expects Crockett Gillmore to start at TE over Maxx Williams, and for Justin Forsett to be a HUGE checkdown target like Forte was last year in Trestman's scheme. Flacco has a history of making a PPR stud out of a speedy runner before, no reason he can't do it now.

Tyrod Taylor "could become" the Bills starting QB. They hired Greg Roman as OC, with who another big-armed innacurate running QB in Kaepernick had a bunch of success. @DK James

speaking of Buffalo, the days of Doug Marrone's Blue ass trying to make CJ Spiller an inside runner are over. Sean Payton says he'd love to get him the ball in space where he can outrun everybody. NO SHIT.

ESPN Cleveland reporting that, especially with a ridiculously conservative OC, the QB battle in Cleveland has already been won by McCown. I'm sure you're shocked D'Z

Phins worried about their red-zone offense, and expect Cameron and Parker to help tremendously

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Cam Newton & the Panthers appear to be closing in on an extension that will keep Cam through 2020.. the deal will be similar to Ryan Tannehill's however Cam will be getting a significant amount of more guaranteed money.

TE Jordan Reed underwent a knee procedure again, should be ready for training camp according to the coaching staff.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
my dude Cam Jordan gets 5 years 60 mill 33.8 guaranteed in an extension w/ NO. Smart move for them, dude is beastly

Peterson showing up with the Vikes. Shocker. both sides probably still prefer a trade IMHO, MINNY just wants some semblance of value

CJ Anderson is apparently in great shape at OTAs compared to last season.

SD & Eric Weddle can't come to terms on an extension and have apparently agreed to part ways after 2015. Not sure I remember a situation where both sides essentially announced a dude was leaving before the season even starts

Mallett v Hoyer QB battle of the century is said to be a real barn burner

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
SD & Eric Weddle can't come to terms on an extension and have apparently agreed to part ways after 2015. Not sure I remember a situation where both sides essentially announced a dude was leaving before the season even starts

I would enjoy Weddle in Philly on a 2 yr deal, he is kind of old.

Well they are both Tom Brady prodigies so I expected it to get competitive, granted I won't draft either of them unless I'm in a 12 person league and there's NO other QBs that are worth it which I doubt will happen.

Snowman1

Reaction score
my dude Cam Jordan gets 5 years 60 mill 33.8 guaranteed in an extension w/ NO. Smart move for them, dude is beastly

Peterson showing up with the Vikes. Shocker. both sides probably still prefer a trade IMHO, MINNY just wants some semblance of value

CJ Anderson is apparently in great shape at OTAs compared to last season.

Damn, figured Ryan Mallett wouldn't suck this bad. What a shame, then again IMO Tyler Wilson was the more impressive Arkansas quarterback......lol

Stunned AP got his head out of his ass long enough to report to camp.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Damn, figured Ryan Mallett wouldn't suck this bad. What a shame, then again IMO Tyler Wilson was the more impressive Arkansas quarterback......lol

Stunned AP got his head out of his ass long enough to report to camp.

I don't agree, I think Mallett was the more impressive QB at Arkansas.. The only thing Wilson had him beat in was completion percentage and that's because he loved those short passes to the flat in the wide open and even so his completion pct wasn't that much better. The TD Ratio for their two best seasons was Mallett: 62/19 and Wilson: 45/19.. Mallett had more yards throwing too by about 600ish with a better overall rating.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaand the award for first team to cut a draft pick iiiiiiiiiissssssssssss..... THE OAKLAND RAIDERS! AGAIN!

and signed Trindon Holliday.

Fun Fact: He was the last player to enjoy a 16-0 season.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I have to take time off to get my life in order, I will be back so save a spot in the Fantasy league for me @Dolph'sZiggler.. whenever you start it up and are ready just tag me and I will get the e-mail and return.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaand the award for first team to cut a draft pick iiiiiiiiiissssssssssss..... THE OAKLAND RAIDERS! AGAIN!

and signed Trindon Holliday.

Fun Fact: He was the last player to enjoy a 16-0 season.
by god wedgie knows how to draft em

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
DeMarco is revealed to have a 15 touch per game target while Chp wants to get a lot of players involved on offense.
Didn't take long for this to materialize @Snowman

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5603/ryan-mathews

According to the Delaware County Times, the Eagles plan to "divide" carries between DeMarco Murray and Ryan Mathews this season.
The Philadelphia Inquirer previously predicted Mathews would finish in the "mid-100s" in terms of carries. "They’re two really fine players," OC Pat Shurmur said Wednesday. "They’re two guys that have been starters in places that they’ve been and they’re going to come here and kind of share the role." Although Murray is entrenched as the lead back, Mathews could flirt with flex value this season as the 1B to DeMarco's 1A. If something happens to Murray, Mathews would become an instant every-week fantasy RB1.