2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You jackass! :lol1:

Anyway, I'd do a winners/losers thing, but between "not having time right now" and "that first round was so boring and ho-hum that there's not that much to say", I may do one later.

However, a quick wink and a nod to our favorite assclowns:

CD4tuQaWMAAcdp6.jpg

from last year

22th.jpeg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Some nice picks here to start it off, I wonder what Philly is giving up for this 47th pick with the Dolphins and what are they taking.

EDIT: Erik Rowe nice pick, 6'0 CB is definitely what we need.

Draft Grade = B right now.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
hey some DE out of FSU! This means nothing to me!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
hey some DE out of FSU! This means nothing to me!
I would've taken Gregory, even with his troubles.. that DE from FSU is a early round 4 pick at best IMO.

Cowboys better be prepared to deal with off-field issues for him as well as what they're dealing with in Hardy already.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I would have taken Williams in R1 and DGB in R2 but WTF DO I KNOW

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
like 85% of ppl who filled out the Draft challenges on ESPN had DGB going in the top 15, 92% had him in the 1st round. Doesn't look like anyone really thought he was going to slip into the 2nd, I certainly didn't.

Not that I give any shits about the team but I'm curious why Carolina traded up 15 spots to grab a WR who is similar to Kelvin Benjamin.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Clive Walford as well.. I thought he was the best TE in the draft and here it is round 3 and he's still waiting. 2 other TEs were picked already.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Quinten Rollins is interesting but I smell a raw CB who won't do much his first couple of years if anything.

I can see Chip taking Ekpre-Olomu here in the 3rd just to solidify his Oregon Duck draft craving.

I'm surprised Duke Johnson and Jaelen Strong are still on the board.
Jaelen I'm definitely surprised about, Duke not so much.. With Tevin Coleman out there still and Duke's injury issues in 2013 and 2014 he's probably going to drop into late rd 3 early or rd 4.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Clive Walford as well.. I thought he was the best TE in the draft and here it is round 3 and he's still waiting. 2 other TEs were picked already.
Funchess is going to be a Jimmy Graham esque TE, probably not quite as talented but you know what I mean more of a WR labelled as a TE.. I think Walford is the #2 True TE in the draft, I'd go Maxx Williams over him like the Ravens did.