2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So, what players do you all want for your teams? Anyone you really, really don't want?

Not much tbh as a bears fan, a whole D, a decent no 2 Wr and a new franchise QB, so not a lot to ask for sure

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Idk if you all mentioned this but the Dolphins are actively trying to move up to secure Parker... he is the big thing at WR now as the hype of Kevin White's 40 time has slowly passed. Some scouts suggest there isn't much of a gap from Cooper to Parker.

If I were Reggie I wouldn't move down from 4 to 10 unless they offer up a 2nd this year and next along with the 10th pick.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Idk if you all mentioned this but the Dolphins are actively trying to move up to secure Parker... he is the big thing at WR now as the hype of Kevin White's 40 time has slowly passed. Some scouts suggest there isn't much of a gap from Cooper to Parker.

If I were Reggie I wouldn't move down from 4 to 10 unless they offer up a 2nd this year and next along with the 10th pick.

14th pick, and yeah I read that the Raiders and Phins were still talking. We shall see in less than 24 hours.. Woo!

Edit: BTW I think this year's 1st and 2nd along with a couple of our picks next year would be worth getting a premier WR. We can work on the OL and LB in rounds 4-7.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
By the way what up my dudes, been a while, go Bills.

Hahahah it has been a minute. :eek:tunga: How's life going for ya, buddy?

Trying to go back to the recent Snow real quick and gonna rush through some little predictions for our teams

Raiders: How are the Raiders going to even screw this up? I mean, everyone and their mother could have taken Mack last year after LOLJACKSONVILLE sent the whole damn draft into a tailspin. Who's ahead of you this year? LOLJACKSONVILLE. Lets see which Wedgie shows up! I can totally see y'all taking Kevin White at 4 which makes about as much sense as you taking Kevin Smith... or D.J. Hayden

Bears: Can I just not pick for the Bears? I'm trying to get off of @GrammarNazi82's shit list here! :please: Hmmmm... How about whichever pass rusher falls to #7 there (or Danny Shelton, or... as you just said Pottsy, just about anyone lol), then Sammie Coates at #40? That'll solve the Bears woes quick, right? A lot better than picking a certain other WR who's a... Tider? What do you even call a former "Crimson Tide" player, damn we can't even use the Tennessean term of "one-a dem Bammers", can we? Grr. Anyway, since I already tagged her, here's my Panthers pick, too!

ibnfyFY0OfrUhg.gif

^Something better than that

Saints: The kid from the Play 60 commercials, seeing as how y'all just want choir boys down there now

Eagles: CHIP KELLY! WHAT THE FUCK DO THINK YOU'RE DOING! just play that on repeat for like 10 minutes. Can you draft a training staff that can keep your entire FA class together? Anyway it seems like you all suddenly need so much, maybe you can trade up for Kevin White at this point, he can be the next Demaryius Thomas for the nex... well, the same Tim Tebow

Dolphins: AHHHHHH ALL THE STARS ARE ALIGNING IN MIAMI!!!! Whatever y'all do it'll add FEAR to a strength. Already have a great corner in Grimes? Add Waynes! Already have Lamar Miller coming off a good season? Lets have Todd Gurley back him up since Knowshon's so injury prone Chip Kelly's considering trading for him! What about all those receivers we signed? Well, Devante Parker won't hurt either, right!? :eek:tunga: Nothing can go wrong here... ya know, except taking a massive bust. That wouldn't be too good, lol.

Reggie took a CB held together by staples in the first round, a British basketball player in the 2nd round and a QB that he cut before training camp in the 4th round.

I'd love to whine about Matt Elam's scrub ass here too, but I'm still scarred from that time I complained about the 2007 season, haha.

At least Kevin's here to show some sympathy for us... We were the 1 behind the 1 in 1-15. :okay:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Damn I want this draft to start already!

Murmurs of Bruce Irvin trade to Atlanta have come up and been heating up quickly.. Seattle declining his 5th yr option most likely means his standing with the team is questionable.

Former Eagles RB Chris Polk signs with the Texans.

Eagles are seeking a 2nd rd pick for Mychal Kendricks, he was taken in the 2nd round and hasn't done enough IMO to qualify as being worth his original value.. I'd say a 3rd or 4th is what we'll get for Kendricks, if we trade that is.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Happy Draft Day, everybody (on the east coast)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently Andrus Peat is making a last-minute surge up draft boards (or it's all smoke and shit)

Bears putting Martellus Bennett on the trade block, because now that Peyton isn't looking over his shoulder any more, John Fox is free to resume his diabolical plan to rid the football world of all these stupid tight ends!!!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
A lot better than picking a certain other WR who's a... Tider? What do you even call a former "Crimson Tide" player, damn we can't even use the Tennessean term of "one-a dem Bammers", can we? Grr. Anyway, since I already tagged her, here's my Panthers pick, too!

I just call them jackasses. :haha: I actually think Bammer would work. That's how some of them are referred to anyway, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Supposedly this is how things are looking to play out.

-Browns trade the 12th pick to the Eagles for Sam Bradford and a later pick (5th round most likely).
-Eagles trade the 12th pick, 20th pick, Mychael Kendricks and Boykin to the Titans for the 2nd overall pick.

Idk man, fucking 5 & a half hours remaining and I can't wait to stop hearing about "WHERE WILL MARIOTA GO?"

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Supposedly this is how things are looking to play out.

-Browns trade the 12th pick to the Eagles for Sam Bradford and a later pick (5th round most likely).
-Eagles trade the 12th pick, 20th pick, Mychael Kendricks and Boykin to the Titans for the 2nd overall pick.

Idk man, fucking 5 & a half hours remaining and I can't wait to stop hearing about "WHERE WILL MARIOTA GO?"

Shit is suspenseful..

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Not much man, how you been?
Hahahah it has been a minute. :eek:tunga: How's life going for ya, buddy?
Goin good homies, just "busy". I work till 3 every day and i got a lot of free time after that I just never think of hoppin on a computer or anything hahah but it's whatever, shit's goin good.
Only way the Bills are gonna go is on their backs after the Miami DL runs through them!

Good to have you back bro!
Lol ight not sure about that one, bud. I am pretty curious to see who wins the AFC East this year though, I got mad confidence in the Bills right now and everyone but Jets fans seem pumped about their teams currently. Maybe we'll see for sure after the draft hahah who knows.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Snowman1

Reaction score
San Jose News: "Amari Cooper will be the Raiders' pick if Leonard Williams isn't available"

EVERYONE is saying the Titans will keep Mariota.

The Dolphins are "very high" on Perriman. PLEASE TAKE HIM. SAVE US FROM OURSELVES! :please:

Talks between the Phins and Rams heating up. Phins jump pass Minnesocold for Parker while Flowers will be available at 14

Teams talking to Tampa about the #34 pick, they may snag two guys tonight.