2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
11012963_10153229678149664_3389118055338169524_n.jpg

what

:p

Snowman1

Reaction score
I wonder how big of a bust Dion Jordan will be in history, it seems like all the 2013 draftees have to have an asterisk by their names

"Raiders spent a first rounder on a #2 corner in D.J. Hayden, but that draft was wet shit anyway. They could have had Jarvis Jones or Kenny Vaccaro, woooooo!"

EDIT: looking over it again it actually isn't terrible never mind, and that asterisk on Hayden has another asterisk by it anyway

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sheldon Richardson is fucking awesome, went 1 pick after Hayden and was/is a position of need. Eric Reid also went a few picks later.

The 2013 draft is a painful reminder of how bad Reggie can be when he goes full Reggie

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sheldon Richardson is fucking awesome, went 1 pick after Hayden and was/is a position of need. Eric Reid also went a few picks later.

The 2013 draft is a painful reminder of how bad Reggie can be when he goes full Reggie

Bro the Eagles didn't do that much better.. but I mean a couple of pieces are nice..

What'd we get?

Lane Johnson 4th overall lmfao.. I guess we needed that position though..
Zach Ertz? A TE in the 2nd at 35th... LOL.. I mean Like 'Ertz will make it Hurtz" and alll but a TE like him in the 2nd????
Bennie Logan at 66 or 67..

Barkley in the 4th.... :dawg: Straight clownin with that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Bro the Eagles didn't do that much better.. but I mean a couple of pieces are nice..

What'd we get?

Lane Johnson 4th overall lmfao.. I guess we needed that position though..
Zach Ertz? A TE in the 2nd at 35th... LOL.. I mean Like 'Ertz will make it Hurtz" and alll but a TE like him in the 2nd????
Bennie Logan at 66 or 67..

Barkley in the 4th.... :dawg: Straight clownin with that.
Reggie took a CB held together by staples in the first round, a British basketball player in the 2nd round and a QB that he cut before training camp in the 4th round.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Browns are nucking futs! They think they're going to get the 2nd overall pick for two first round picks.. I believe you're going to have to sweeten the pot.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Thursday, Friday and Saturday from like noon to 2 is my times to watch it, rounds 1-4.. don't really care about 5-7 too much although there are still some gems out there around then.

Snowman1

Reaction score
ESPN's Pat McManamon is reporting that Cleveland has offered their 2 first rounders for the #2 pick.
ESPN's Paul Kuharsky is reporting the Titans have not recieved any trade offers from Cleveland for the #2 pick

ESPN: The Worldwide Leader in Bullshit

With the La'El Collins situation and talks about the murder investigation, teams are scaring away like flies... apparently @DK James a first-round caliber OT will likely be there at 50 :)

I'm way more excited than I should be for something that'll just annoy me after the seventh pick or so when teams are taking forever. COME ON I WANT MARCUS PETERS JUST SKIP AHEAD!

Reactions: DK JAMES

Snowman1

Reaction score
So, what players do you all want for your teams? Anyone you really, really don't want?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
My boy Snowman always lookin out for me and my Bills hahah. I'd love Bryce Petty tbh but I don't see it happenin, I'd be happy with 2 top 10 OL's and that's it hahah ain't nobody lookin past the Bills this year, we got everything else we just need that line cleaned up.