2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
AP isn't helping the Raiders rebuild. So, why bother?

The Raiders have been rebuilding forever it seems that's probably the main reason I would go for AP if I was them.. might as well have a Superstar on your team to excite your fans a little bit.. Also I don't think $13 mil will end up being his official yearly salary after the trade is said and done.. AP and his Agent have said they don't want to take a significant pay cut but for some reason I think AP wouldn't mind trimming down $1.5-2 shit maybe even 3 mil off of the price tag just to GTFO of Minnesota.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The Raiders have been rebuilding forever it seems that's probably the main reason I would go for AP if I was them.. might as well have a Superstar on your team to excite your fans a little bit.. Also I don't think $13 mil will end up being his official yearly salary after the trade is said and done.. AP and his Agent have said they don't want to take a significant pay cut but for some reason I think AP wouldn't mind trimming down $1.5-2 shit maybe even 3 mil off of the price tag just to GTFO of Minnesota.

Yeah, they have to do something to give the Raiders fans hope, I guess.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah, they have to do something to give the Raiders fans hope, I guess.
Idk if there's any hope while KC & SD look the way they do and Denver still has Peyton Manning.. I mean I guess there's always a LITTLE bit of hope but something tells me that Raiders fans are going to be disappointed quickly again this year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Only dumbass Raiders fans have any hope for this year so they get what they set themselves up for

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Eagles are plannng to bring in Tim Tebow and sign him tomorrow as they begin their offseason program

Tim Tebow has agreed to a 1 yr offer, hehe interesting camp body for the Eagles.. I'd be surprised to see him make it past Kinne.. Almost as surprised as I was to see Barkley pass Kinne last year.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I love that there is no team in our division interested in AP lol. Usually it's the team trading the player who would say fuck that to keeping him in the division...Vikings? lol.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
so apparently Matt Forte getting a lot of heat for missing voluntary work outs, some sad ass Bears fans out there, dissing the bloke who has carried us for a while

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I love that there is no team in our division interested in AP lol. Usually it's the team trading the player who would say fuck that to keeping him in the division...Vikings? lol.

Maybe i don't get this shit as a Brit (you know out of the loop for football stuff), AP seems like he don't wanna be a vike yet from what i have seen there aint that much interest in him, i get he is getting older, but jeez the man is a freak as well, don't understand why a 'top tier' team isn't showing interest in him, a fit and good Ap at the Pats, that just destroys everyone else (if they have cap room, which i assume they do now)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Maybe i don't get this shit as a Brit (you know out of the loop for football stuff), AP seems like he don't wanna be a vike yet from what i have seen there aint that much interest in him, i get he is getting older, but jeez the man is a freak as well, don't understand why a 'top tier' team isn't showing interest in him, a fit and good Ap at the Pats, that just destroys everyone else (if they have cap room, which i assume they do now)
He is going to overshadow the team via media and all that nonsense, and will be a huge distraction. We have Lacy on the Packers, and I see no need for that kind of payroll, but i'm really excited to see how low he will go when the season starts and he becomes an NFL Kardashian.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
putting horseradish and shit on his carne asada burrito

I died

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
All these alerts about draft day...

Let's get this shit over with and start the regular season already!

Damn, I miss football!

PHINS UP!

Oh, and congrats to Tim Tebow, I have a feeling he'll be at least the 3rd string come the regular season.