2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
tumblr_inline_mz1lx66IaM1r62f33.gif
9gpkxNb.gif

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
For some reason I had a feeling Crabtree would be a Raider.. nothing in particular mad eme think that I just had that feeling.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'll try to just keep track of any Ravens, Raiders, Eagles, Packers, Bears, and Dolphins updates. Think that's all, right? Maybe Giants if Danny will show his ass up again

Dolphins talking up Dallas Thomas at the owners meetings - Miami Herald. Thinks the Fins will pass up on offensive line help with Thomas moving inside to guard, hope he does better and that "Property of Elvis Dumervil" tattoo wears off.
Bears visiting with Jameis, but apparently haven't done much research into him. No shit.
Fins apparently "smitten" with Stefon Diggs from Maryland. Baltimore, San Diego, Dallas, and Jacksonville all interested in Jay Ajayi from Boise State... aka the teams that want a running back are looking into getting a running back
Another guy Miami is apparently really high on is Breshaud Perriman. Please take him since I'm sick of seeing him to Baltimore in every single mock draft (but Miami won't take him lol)

DISCUSSION TOPIC:
Schefty says that it may take "2 first-round picks" to get Rivers out of San Diego.
What would you all think of this? Do you think a Houston, Buffalo, or even St. Louis or the Jets should do this?

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
On the other hand I wouldn't mind Pip staying in SD. I'm expecting a monster year 3 season for my boy Keenan health pending.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Aaron Hernandez found guilty of 1st degree murder of Odin Lloyd, life sentence handed down.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Rivers to the Jets please for 2016/17 R1

That seems like a "Just one quarterback away!!!" type of move, though. Are the Jets really that?

Idk, Rivers seems like a guy who's more dependent on his supporting cast than most "elite" quarterbacks and having Marshall and Decker to throw to, plus Ridley and Ivory, and at least half of a good line... You could do worse I guess... like staying in San Diego (even though Allen is gonna boss it up again)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That seems like a "Just one quarterback away!!!" type of move, though. Are the Jets really that?

Idk, Rivers seems like a guy who's more dependent on his supporting cast than most "elite" quarterbacks and having Marshall and Decker to throw to, plus Ridley and Ivory, and at least half of a good line... You could do worse I guess... like staying in San Diego (even though Allen is gonna boss it up again)
Not sure how any team can know if they are a QB away or not without... bringing in a QB. Jets have a lot of talent. Does Rivers make them an AFC contender? Idk. maybe.