2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
CBnTDGmUEAEMXsX.jpg

Holy shit, Laron doesn't seem to be hiding his steroid usage.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
COME ON NEWS WHERE ARE YOU

hmm

May do Snow's "Did This Team Improve in Free Agency?" ranks. Anyone have a good place to read up on "scouting reports" on the top NFL Draft prospects?

The AFC East seems like it'll be a lot of fun to follow next year

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
COME ON NEWS WHERE ARE YOU

hmm

May do Snow's "Did This Team Improve in Free Agency?" ranks. Anyone have a good place to read up on "scouting reports" on the top NFL Draft prospects?

The AFC East seems like it'll be a lot of fun to follow next year
AFC East & NFC West are the two I'm interested in seeing how they differ from last year.

Snowman1

Reaction score
AFC East & NFC West are the two I'm interested in seeing how they differ from last year.

Chris Long... Aaron Donald... Nick Fairley... Robert Quinn...

This year on "How will the Rams screw this up!?"...

Good news for them is San Francisco completely took themselves out of contention, woo!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Chris Long... Aaron Donald... Nick Fairley... Robert Quinn...

This year on "How will the Rams screw this up!?"...

Good news for them is San Francisco completely took themselves out of contention, woo!
And somehow Sf completely out of contention somehow still seems a more viable threat than STL. Until STL gets a QB they aren't relevant. Someone mention Foles, I need a chuckle.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Assuming you think Kaepernick's whole "being utter shit" deal last year was a product of all the Harbaugh drama and the dumpster fire SF became, and not a cause for concern?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Assuming you think Kaepernick's whole "being utter shit" deal last year was a product of all the Harbaugh drama and the dumpster fire SF became, and not a cause for concern?
I don't think Kap is great, but I don't put any stock into what I saw last season in SF. I would also take Kap on a bad day over Nick Foles lmao.

SF and STL will both be around 6-8 wins.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Looking just out of curiosity, the top QB's in 2016 are currently Cardale Jones, Christian Hackenberg, and Connor Cook

@Danielson grats on the Big 10 love

Snowman1

Reaction score
New York Daily News: "The feeling is that Stevan Ridley will sign with the Jets or the Dolphins"
Patriots talking to Pierre Thomas, which is kinda interesting... Any chance Jonas Gray becomes a thing again?
Underrated former Lions DT C.J. Mosley being suspended for marijuana apparently why he went unsigned - not so much weed but he "allegedly" unhooked a smoke detector in a motel room
Eagles INSANELY high on WR Nelson Agholor in the draft. Never heard of him, is he a duck?
Dan Connolly talking to Tampa. He's a beast of a kick returner

Reactions: Red Rain

Snowman1

Reaction score
Underrated signing: Denarius Moore to Cincy. Could use his deep speed as a slot guy which Andrew Hawkins had success doing, plus didn't he have his best seasons under Hue?

lowecarroll.jpg

@Aids the King Wizard thanks for the tag spam, yo. Praise the spaghetti monster.