2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
you'd still take Bell that early with most likely a 2 game suspension possibly 4?

I said Charles, Antonio Brown & Lacy when asked that question.
A. Brown? lol, sorry. But no.

2 game suspension I would love to get Bell at say 3 when he is realistically #1 overall value. I always build my team toward being its strongest come playoff team. We saw how that can not work out last year when I missed the playoffs in this league in spite of having a top ~3 roster come playoff time. But that's how I roll. A 2 game suspension wouldn't even factor into my decision. 4 game I might drop him a couple of spots because that is damn near 1/3 of the fantasy regular season

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I agree with both parts of this statement.

so like I gotta ask you guys.. fantasy wise right now.. give me you're top 3 overall as it stands.. @Dolph'sZiggler, @Snowman @Just Kevin @Bill Clinton

Honest answer: Fuck if I know

off the top of my head top 3: Bell, Lynch... All Day.

Off topic: Good grief is being a Vol fan frustrating these days. Total Divas can only dream of drama like this

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Panther's sign WR Jarrett Boykin (Formerly a Packer) and claim Jonathan 'Bullygate' Martin off the waivers from San Fran.. Boykin joins Stephen 'Stone Hands' HIll WR formerly from the Jets as new additions to what was a thin WR corps.. Panthers also are seeking to get J-Stew 15 carries per game.

Vikings sign CB Terrance Newman (ex-Bengal) for $2.5 mil for the year.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Snowman1

Reaction score
Panther's sign WR Jarrett Boykin (Formerly a Packer) and claim Jonathan 'Bullygate' Martin off the waivers from San Fran.. Boykin joins Stephen 'Stone Hands' HIll WR formerly from the Jets as new additions to what was a thin WR corps.. Panthers also are seeking to get J-Stew 15 carries per game.

Vikings sign CB Terrance Newman (ex-Bengal) for $2.5 mil for the year.

And is still a thin WR corps

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
And is still a thin WR corps
Young, partially talented and cheap, Kelvin is a stud, Philly & Stephen have a partial burning ability although Stephen's hands are definitely not the greatest and then Boykin has shown abilities to be a decent possession receiver off of short routes.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Why are the Panthers so dull in FA lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like the Buccaneers aren't 100% sold but more than likely they're still taking Jameis... they're given Mariota a chance with a visit.
CJ Anderson labelled as starter for OTAs, as expected given his later efforts in the season.
Stevan Ridley will start his FA visits this week, he's got a couple scheduled but nothing guaranteed.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Tavon Austin for Mathis & a 7th rounder is in discussion between the Rams & Eagles.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Tavon Austin for Mathis & a 7th rounder is in discussion between the Rams & Eagles.

Phenomenal trade for both sides in theory, but it's like D'Z trying to trade me for Larry Fitzgerald 2 years ago

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Phenomenal trade for both sides in theory, but it's like D'Z trying to trade me for Larry Fitzgerald 2 years ago
I think Tavon Austin is pretty good as a return guy especially, he doesn't seem tough enough to be our #1 guy.. I do like Mathis and all but he's getting older so I would like to get a young WR who's pretty cheap and has some skill which is something we could use.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I think Tavon Austin is pretty good as a return guy especially, he doesn't seem tough enough to be our #1 guy.. I do like Mathis and all but he's getting older so I would like to get a young WR who's pretty cheap and has some skill which is something we could use.

He's a great guy to have in space, someone a creative offensive mind could use well. Safe to say Fisher/Schottenheimer is not that guy