2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He runs like he is playing Madden. GOTTA BUST THIS ONE TO THE OUTSIDE!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Charles Clay signs 5 yr 38 mil offer sheet with Buffalo.
Chargers possibly considering making a play for Mariota.
Patriots sign ex-Saints RP Travaris Cadet to a 2 yr deal.
Seahawks deny DE Michael Bennett has requested a trade.
Apparently TE Jermaine Gresham has a back injury that is preventing him from making a deal.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Kraken deciding between Dallas (YES) and tampa (NO)

tough choice

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
RB Bernard Pierce arrested for DUI.
Teams inquiring with the Jets about CB Dee Millner who is looking to be the 3rd or 4th CB even with the additions of Revis, Skrine & Cromartie.
Patriots sign CB Bradley Fletcher to a 1 yr deal.

Kraken deciding between Dallas (YES) and tampa (NO)

tough choice
Seeing as he's still and Dallas and hasn't officially visited the Bucs, he's gotta be trying to get more money from Dallas by saying that TB is the other team.. I would've probably at least taken a trip out to Tampa to make it look legit before playing this hand.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Percy's deal in Buffalo is finally official at 1 yr $6 mil.
Bucs no longer in on Greg Hardy, to Dallas he goes?
Michael Crabtree is visiting the Dolphins today.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I love how Pierce told the police "I'm gonna get cut tomorrow thanks to you... like you care" and then was cut 10 minutes later

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Apparently him and Terrance West RB for the Browns are buddies, Pierce was released into his custody.

Snowman1

Reaction score
It's become a weird conundrum when someone you hate as a football player proves that you can hate him as a person, too! :yay:
Fuck DUI offenders. Have no tolerance for that shit. Fuck his 3 ypc at the same time. Double edged dildo.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Greg Hardy's deal with the Cowboys is for 1 yr and is worth $11.3 million dollars.. I'm curious about this one.. why so much if he may be suspended 6 games.. but also if you're going to pay him that much money sign him longterm.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fuck DUI offenders. Have no tolerance for that shit. Fuck his 3 ypc at the same time. Double edged dildo.
467e40f6-f4c9-4a52-a8dc-c1923f6635a2.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Greg Hardy's deal with the Cowboys is for 1 yr and is worth $11.3 million dollars.. I'm curious about this one.. why so much if he may be suspended 6 games.. but also if you're going to pay him that much money sign him longterm.
Hardy probably wasn't interested in signing at a discount for long term. If he can land some big games come playoff time he can land a long term deal for massive money.

I figure Dallas thinks if he is suspended those are games they won't have to pay him... and I assume they think they will be in the playoffs and Hardy can help them down the stretch.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Hardy probably wasn't interested in signing at a discount for long term. If he can land some big games come playoff time he can land a long term deal for massive money.

I figure Dallas thinks if he is suspended those are games they won't have to pay him... and I assume they think they will be in the playoffs and Hardy can help them down the stretch.

That's part of the contract... well, the whole contract.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4741254/breaking-down-greg-hardys-contract-2

so he has no guaranteed money, and gets money for each game up to the amount we know