2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sounds like DeMarco is angling to play in Philly; may have even reached out to Chip personally

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sounds like DeMarco is angling to play in Philly; may have even reached out to Chip personally
I think he feels cheated by the Cowboys.. they rode him ragged on a weak contract and then don't offer him the money a person who had those stats would've usually commanded.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Raiders interested in Harvin. Wouldn't mind if it is on the cheap/1 year. We could really use him on special teams if that is a thing he still does. He would be a nice gadget player for the offense as well, and apparently had his best season under Bill Musgrave our new OC

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Saints are now in the mix for RB CJ Spiller. Meanwhile, the Cowboys lurk as well
I've always been a fan of Clifford. If he can stay healthy he will be a steal for someone. He was tragically misused for his entire stint in Buffalo inexplicably spanning over multiple regimes. I think the Pats are interested as well... he would KILL for that team.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Has nothing to do with this topic but.. amusing to watch while waiting for Free Agent news to come out.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Wonder why we havent pursued Browner

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Raiders interested in Harvin. Wouldn't mind if it is on the cheap/1 year. We could really use him on special teams if that is a thing he still does. He would be a nice gadget player for the offense as well, and apparently had his best season under Bill Musgrave our new OC

Always love the cheap one years. Like your boy LaMarr Woodley getting no guaranteed and 800k from Arizona. If the dude still gives one shit he'll try to play for another contract. If he doesn't, then just cut him w/e

Jabaal Sheard heads to New England on a two-year, $11 million deal with $5.5 million guaranteed.

A classic Belichick signing appears! Underrated player for sure