2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Reggie reportedly wants to pay DeMarco 9 million a year

simon-garfunkel-3.gif
Man I feel so bad seeing you like this lol

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thinking about the fantasy impact of all of this...

-IF Bradford starts, I really like Jordan Matthews as a sleeper. Remember when "Danny Amendola When He's Healthy" was a PPR stud with Slingin' Sammy B?
-See also: DeMarco Murray in Philly. Damn.
-I have no earthly idea what to do with the 49ers with Torrey and all the turmoil they have there. Carlos Hyde should be a fun flier
-I don't see how Gronk is a top 5 pick at this point. New offense for Graham (still #2 easily) and Julius Thomas is no longer relevant. Don't care about Virgil Green or Ben Watson but if those teams draft tight ends they should be good adds
-How much value do any Saints have? Colston bounceback? No?
-Don't care about Frank Gore. Don't even think he'll be the highest scoring Colts RB. Adding Andre MIGHT make me want to go Luck over Rodgers, and he should be a nice PPR "sleeper". Russell Wilson is easily top 5
-Rashad Jennings could be underdrafted with the Shane Vereen pickup. Still like him
-I would say stay away from all Browns, but now it's like stay away like it was Tara Reid's... never mind
-All the QB moves in Houston don't matter for DeAndre Hopkins
-just to make D'Z happy: consider me on the Latavius Murray bandwagon! :yay:

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Nick

Reaction score
Raiders don't need Demarco, Latavius will develop into a solid back in a year or two. My keeper pick in fantasy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Raiders don't need Demarco, Latavius will develop into a solid back in a year or two. My keeper pick in fantasy.
I think they are already similarly talented. If Latavius went to Dallas next year he would put up 1500 yards.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I guess I didn't watch enough of Latavius or DeMarco last year because I thought Latavius was a slasher/cutter and DeMarco more of a contact/power back.

You learn something everyday.
Latavius is 6'3 225. He is fast, but he is primarily a pounder. Demarco is a pounder. I'd honestly rather have targeted Vereen or Spiller to be a complimentary back to Latavius for 1/3 the price

here is even an article before last season comparing Murray and Murray lol

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-have-a-future-star-at-rb-in-latavius-murray

Although the running back has virtually no real NFL experience, his game compares favorably to Dallas Cowboys runner DeMarcoMurray. They’re both big, tall targets. They can catch out of the backfield. They seek contact at the second level. They won’t do much when there is immediate interior penetration. They take a while to get up to full speed. When they do, it’s not easy to bring them down.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
now get some DL help for fuck sake

Wilfork
Kraken

leggo

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain