• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles have expressed interest in Brian Orakpo.. have made Devin McCouurty a top priority.

Bils and LeSean McCoy nearing a new deal, expected to finalize with the Trade on Tuesday officially.

Texans retain Kareem Jackson for 4 years / $34 million.

People in the sports reporting business are talking about Suh to Dolphins & DeMarco back to Cowboys as if it has already happened.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Holy crap so many rumors... just for our teams and big names

Dolphins, Texans interested in DaQuan Bowers (remember when everyone mocked him #1 overall? lol)
Raiders, Texans, Bills interested in DeNorris Searcy
Eagles really really REALLY want McCourty
Cardinals like Pernell McPhee (hahahahaha)
Jerry Hughes expected to be in a bidding war, Bills want Charles Clay (still)
NYG among teams interested in Adrian Clayborn along with like 7 others and I have no idea who he is
League sources to Yahoo Sports say DeMarco to Dallas, Suh to Dolphins already happened
Yahoo Sports says Randall Cobb to take a hometown discount, NFL.com still thinks he'll leave
49ers want to keep Frank Gore for some reason
Texans want Hoyer, Torrey, and Cobb
Expect Browns to make an offer to RFA Andre Holmes
Eagles talking to Tarvaris Jackson and Sanchez
Lions, Dolphins among a bunch of teams looking at CJ Spiller
there's like 18 teams that want Brian Hartline for some reason
Alex Smith made a custom playbook in Madden that only includes the goal line formation

RE-SIGN FORSETT ALREADY OZZIE DAMN

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/free-agent-report-card-which-teams-made-the-nfls-honor-roll/

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Holy crap so many rumors... just for our teams and big names

49ers want to keep Frank Gore for some reason

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/free-agent-report-card-which-teams-made-the-nfls-honor-roll/
I've gone on about the 1500 carry rule, but if anybody has broken it, its Frank Gore.
I knew never to count him out after blowing out his knee twice in college.
He averaged 4.3 yards per carry in 2014 and rushed for 1106 last year sharing a backfield.
He's a career 4.5 yards per carry and has never dipped below 4.1 in any given season.
The new coach may want to keep Gore, who knows the offense, but may end up cutting his carries some.

The 49ers simply promoted the QB coach to offensive coordinator and will want Kaepernick as comfortable as possible as they return him back to his 11-13 form.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Packers resign Cobb to a 4 year deal
49ers making a heavy push for Torrey Smith

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Annnnnd your winner of the 2015 NFL Offseason: The Green Bay Packers! :yay:

10 mil a season still ain't bad though

someone hide all the sharp objects in D'Z's house again

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Suh looking to head to Phins, only other team chasing are the Lions.

Seriously, hide all sharp objects in a 5 mile radius of D'z.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
As a Dolphins fan I am, honestly, not thrilled about Suh going to the Dolphins.. Philbin is not a coach that instills discipline or confidence in his players and I can just see Suh getting pissed off at a coaching decision or something happening off the field and acting it out on the field and getting suspended multiple games and there goes a bunch of blown money.

I hope I'm wrong but I just see this backfiring if it happens.

Reactions: Snowman1

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
As a Dolphins fan I am, honestly, not thrilled about Suh going to the Dolphins.. Philbin is not a coach that instills discipline or confidence in his players and I can just see Suh getting pissed off at a coaching decision or something happening off the field and acting it out on the field and getting suspended multiple games and there goes a bunch of blown money.

I hope I'm wrong but I just see this backfiring if it happens.
I really don't think that he is a player that is really needed. Secondary and WR are more important.