2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Meant to message GN to recommend "bench Alfred Morris for Rashad Jennings" but she benched Frank Gore for him instead. That's why her team's #1 and I'm #8. :)

Sadly Rashad still isn't giving me much. :haha:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Here's to hoping Jordan Mathews fumbles twice and runs a few end arounds for -20 yards @Snowman

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Here's to hoping Jordan Mathews fumbles twice and runs a few end arounds for -20 yards @Snowman

That's possible! :)

I saw the box score to Giants/Cowboys and thought for sure you'd be up by 10 or something. How are you not winning?

If you wind up losing this game because of that horrible off-the-facemask drop by Steve Smith, worst opening week ever confirmed. :downer:

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That's possible! :)

I saw the box score to Giants/Cowboys and thought for sure you'd be up by 10 or something. How are you not winning?

If you wind up losing this game because of that horrible off-the-facemask drop by Steve Smith, worst opening week ever confirmed. :downer:
Shitty games by Miller, Megatron, and Smitty. Fml

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
And still outscoring 7-8 other teams. :p

Ya know what? We should add an extra incentive for top scorer. Aids, GN, any hilariously weird ideas? :dawg:

Top scorer gets exclusive video footage of the bottom scorer naked, slathered in peanut butter, dancing around a fire in the moonlight?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'd love to see Chris Hanson down there. "I'm here waiting at this house for... the pizza delivery guy..."

You better win GN! Keep those nudes away from the rest of us! :please: :woo:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Of all the matchups I had to have this week, I get the one guy who scores more than me...