2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Also I'm dying to know how a fucking free phone app can afford Kate Upton... makes you wonder what's going on behind the scenes... :hmm:

Also, the odds for Katy Perry having a wardrobe malfunction during halftime were 22-1. Thanks for that one, @GrammarNazi82!

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Also I'm dying to know how a fucking free phone app can afford Kate Upton... makes you wonder what's going on behind the scenes... :hmm:

Also, the odds for Katy Perry having a wardrobe malfunction during halftime were 22-1. Thanks for that one, @GrammarNazi82!

Missy Elliot is going to be a "surprise" halftime cameo during Perry's performance. I'm praying all her clothes stay on.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Level 3 snow emergency here. We can't leave our houses since this morn. No food for me. Gettin pissed. Mans gotta eat
Geeze dude, we have a Level 0 Snow Emergency for there isn't shit hitting us here in Good Ol' Columbus.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Vice while I'm on the subject of football... may as well ask you about the highlights of the Ravens' FA class.

-Justin Tucker (RFA)
-Pernell McPhee
-Torrey Smith
-Will Hill (RFA)
-Justin Forsett
-Darian Stewart

Think we'll keep 4 of these. Pernell will get a big contract elsewhere, while Darian Stewart is kinda iffy.
Hear Torrey will take a hometown discount, and nobody's gonna go after Forsett, right? :please:
I think we keep Tucker, Hill, Smith, Forsett, and possibly Stewart. He really depends on how much the brass wants him back.
Forsett and Smith sound like they really want to stay, I think we'll make a huge push for Tucker, and with Hill being restricted, we have a better chance to keep him. McPhee is definitely gone, which is a shame because he would be a BEAST with more playing time.