2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Eli sucks right?
776d68d7422ca9b5cfadcdfb860c1571.gif
776d68d7422ca9b5cfadcdfb860c1571.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I really hope Roger Goodell either resigns or is forced out during the offseason.
You realize the only people who can force him out are the owners, who love the scent of Roger's taint.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
You realize the only people who can force him out are the owners, who love the scent of Roger's taint.

Yeah, I know. I think it's kind of funny, they just said on NBC that they requested an interview with Goodell to discuss everything going on at the moment and he declined the interview. My question for Goodell is: Are you going to fine yourself 100k now for refusing to speak with the media? Fucking idiot.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I think it's kind of funny, they just said on NBC that they requested an interview with Goodell to discuss everything going on at the moment and he declined the interview. My question for Goodell is: Are you going to fine yourself 100k now for refusing to speak with the media? Fucking idiot.
Sherman pointed out this hypocrisy as well.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Goodell didn't speak because he wants to focus on the game today not all the fucked up shit. Brady just came off guilty as fuck, damn.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Goodell didn't speak because he wants to focus on the game today not all the fucked up shit. Brady just came off guilty as fuck, damn.

So he didn't speak for the same reason that Lynch doesn't speak? Then he should fine himself.

It doesn't matter that it's the Super Bowl, the shit is going on and the people accused of it are in the SB, besides he is supposed to be the biggest representative of the NFL.

Whatever.. I'll reiterate.. I hope Goddell is gone come the offseason, he's done nothing but make the league a joke.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Nobody. Owners love him, they get the only say. He answers to 32 men, the rest of us criticizing him is of no consequence to Goodell

That's what I was wondering about. In terms of dollars and cents Goodell has "done wonders for the league" even though the recent rise in popularity would have happened without him. Why would Mark Davis or Steve Biscotti or the 1000000 celebs that own a share of the Dolphins care about any of this?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
That's what I was wondering about. In terms of dollars and cents Goodell has "done wonders for the league" even though the recent rise in popularity would have happened without him. Why would Mark Davis or Steve Biscotti or the 1000000 celebs that own a share of the Dolphins care about any of this?

I could care less what the Dolphins think about it, or what they might get out of it, which would be nothing. I just want somebody to come in and clean up the clusterfuck that the league office has become for the good of the entire NFL. But, who knows, the next person might be an even bigger ass than Goodell lol

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I could care less what the Dolphins think about it, or what they might get out of it, which would be nothing. I just want somebody to come in and clean up the clusterfuck that the league office has become for the good of the entire NFL. But, who knows, the next person might be an even bigger ass than Goodell lol

As far as I'm concerned, get a guy in there who'll hold the referees accountable. That bullshit that happened in the Cowboys/Lions game being swept under the rug still left a bitter taste in my mouth