2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's a shame there's no Super Bowl coverage this year - dammit Deflategate - but guess it's only right after this season.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles hire former Boston College OC Ryan Day as their new Quarterbacks coach.. Day was a pretty solid QB in a rapid fire offense for Chip Kelly when he was an OC at the University of New Hampshire.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Ravens DT Terrance Cody whom they selected in the second round of the 2011 draft from Alabama is under investigation involving animal cruelty.. The Ravens have decided to cut him so after the Super Bowl is contract will officially be terminated.. His agent states that the investigation is essentially ludicrous and that he took his dog to the vet and was in tears when it died leading him to believe that there is no way he will be punished for that.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ravens...mal-cruelty-investigation-212830551--nfl.html

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Seattle gonna get womped by a stellar Pats D. GB made wilson look like garb for 55 mins. Who does Revis even cover? Doug Baldwin? Blowout bad superbowl.

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Snowman1

Reaction score
Looks like the Browns will be using their first rounder on a WR.

Likely the one they traded Buffalo for the pick to get Sammy Watkins... which will turn into someone not nearly as good as Watkins

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Likely the one they traded Buffalo for the pick to get Sammy Watkins... which will turn into someone not nearly as good as Watkins
The only wideouts in the draft I've heard about is Amari Cooper and that Devin Funchess kid out of Michigan.
Is the class thin this year or have I missed something?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The only wideouts in the draft I've heard about is Amari Cooper and that Devin Funchess kid out of Michigan.

They were in the running to get Duron Carter but it looks like he's going to be going to the Colts instead.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Let's not suck the Bills dick too much. They should have stayed put and taken ODB

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

Snowman1

Reaction score

Mel Kiper has:
-Amari Cooper #4
-Devante Parker, Louisville, #11, Vikings
-Kevin White, West Virginia, #15 to Niners
-Dorial Green-Beckham, Oklahoma, #18 to Chefs
-Devin Funchess, Michigan, #26 to Ravens
-Jaelen Strong, Arizona State, #29 to Colts
-Sammie Coates, Auburn, #31 to Patriots
-Devin Smith, Ohio State, #32 to Seahawks

obvs hardly any of these will pan out but just shows most of the WR class this year are "lower first round picks" a.k.a usually better than the top 10

@ d'z's latest post, I'm not sitting on the Bills' dick, more sitting on the Browns and dropping a load on it

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Mel Kiper has:
-Amari Cooper #4
-Devante Parker, Louisville, #11, Vikings
-Kevin White, West Virginia, #15 to Niners
-Dorial Green-Beckham, Oklahoma, #18 to Chefs
-Devin Funchess, Michigan, #26 to Ravens
-Jaelen Strong, Arizona State, #29 to Colts
-Sammie Coates, Auburn, #31 to Patriots
-Devin Smith, Ohio State, #32 to Seahawks

obvs hardly any of these will pan out but just shows most of the WR class this year are "lower first round picks" a.k.a usually better than the top 10

@ d'z's latest post, I'm not sitting on the Bills' dick, more sitting on the Browns and dropping a load on it
The Browns acquiring an extra first to move back is the least of their worries from that draft.

ab9866c15ac06593d026c199781fc7de.jpg

Also, if WR is that deep, I think we should look into using the #4 overall pick on something else and look at a WR in the 2nd.