2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I guess we could. I just don't think he will work out like Cam has. I just don't see NFL star in him.
I definitely could see him as an NFL star. Or a bust. no middle ground. Will he work to be great or not? As a football player he has all the potential. Can he mature as a person? Again, I just see him as an immature kid. Tons of college players are immature

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Browns hire Raiders QB coach John DeFlippo as OC... he has no previous OC experience
Bears hire Adam Gase as OC, who also has no previous OC experience

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch fined 20k for an obscene gesture after his 4th quarter TD run aka grabbing his balls.

I guess they had to get back at him some way for being rebellious before the game about the shoes he wanted to wear and then coming out with gold shoe bottoms.

They are also threatening to fine him 100k+ per day he misses if he doesn't talk to the media the Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday media days before the Super Bowl.

Can anyone say dictatorship?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
DeFilippo I imagine is going to be a horrible signing for the Browns, how was he as your QB coach in OAK @Dolph'sZiggler? Didn't do anything special I imagine seeing as how their play went all season.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
DeFilippo I imagine is going to be a horrible signing for the Browns, how was he as your QB coach in OAK @Dolph'sZiggler? Didn't do anything special I imagine seeing as how their play went all season.

Not really sure, but with the bums they hired the Oakland offense should be really interesting. Can Carr continue to show progress with a mentally handicapped offensive coordinator? The suspense! :please:

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Why are the lions interested in Bryce Petty lmao

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Not really sure, but with the bums they hired the Oakland offense should be really interesting. Can Carr continue to show progress with a mentally handicapped offensive coordinator? The suspense! :please:
Carr didn't really "show progress" so for him to "continue" to show progress is a misnomer.