2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Eagles defense is so bad that they literally cant do that

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
@Snowman R.avens hire Marc Trestman as O-Coordinator. I'm actually pretty okay with this. After all, he lead the Bears to the second best offense in the NFL two years ago.

Oh and Joe Flacco turned down his first Pro Bowl invite to be with his wife since another kid is due

I can't believe we got him. Absolutely LOVE the move! :yay: Guess he values success over trying to do too much, and so does Baltimore. Shoot, I was excited to see what he could do with Bortles, and now he gets to work with Flacco, Torrey, and whoever we draft to go with our beastly OL? Yay!!! Also Forsett is a PPR monster next year. :p

This NFL shit isn't hard, you just find someone successful and give him players to make him successful... oh, right, I just chastized the Bills for that. :haha:

Sweet of Flacco to do that. The Pro Bowl is usually the NFL's version of jury duty anyway but that's a great excuse. Congrats. :)

Snowman1

Reaction score
Bill Musgrave hired as Raiders' OC... lemme do some research on him.

Snowman1

Reaction score
2014: Eagles QB Coach
Yayboo? He did get plenty out of Sanchez even though Foles regressed. (Of course Foles would have had to)

2011 - 2013: Vikings OC
Had Christian Ponder as his QB, doesn't count.

2006 - 2010: Falcons QB Coach
Matt Ryan was coached up pretty well through those years

2005: Redskins QB Coach
Coached a washed-up Mark Brunell, w/e

2003-2004: Jaguars OC
Was during the Byron Leftwich era

I'd call this a good hire due to Matt Ryan

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
2014: Eagles QB Coach
Yayboo? He did get plenty out of Sanchez even though Foles regressed. (Of course Foles would have had to)

2011 - 2013: Vikings OC
Had Christian Ponder as his QB, doesn't count.

2006 - 2010: Falcons QB Coach
Matt Ryan was coached up pretty well through those years

2005: Redskins QB Coach
Coached a washed-up Mark Brunell, w/e

2003-2004: Jaguars OC
Was during the Byron Leftwich era

I'd call this a good hire due to Matt Ryan
It is a terrible hire lol. He is a conservative inside the box cliche thinker. Fuck him.

Snowman1

Reaction score
It is a terrible hire lol. He is a conservative inside the box cliche thinker. Fuck him.

Or there's that, lol. Heard people blast the hell out of this move. You know I like Olson (but that's mostly for 2010) so I'm pre-disposed to hate this. Trying to be optimistic... Maybe Chip got him to change his ways? :haha:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
basically if you can pinpoint late round RB gems (which I did coming into this season) + trust your ability to find Rbs on the WW (which I do) going "zero RB" strategy is money. Grab that elite QB and WRs early and go RB later

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Matt Ryan was only around for '08-10 when he was there prior to that it was Harrington and Leftwich one year and Vick & Schaub the year prior to that.. in 07 they went 4-12.

Not a fan of the musgrave signing.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Forget Pro Bowls and Super Bowls let's just talk about bowls ... man. Marshawn Lynch is being bestowed with the very highest of honors, a SECOND marijuana strain in Seattle. TMZ talked to Queen Ann Cannabis Club owner Nate "Diggity" Johnson.

"It's a super pain reliever," Diggity says ... "And hits you just like Marshawn -- hard and fast."

The Beastmode 2.0 strain contains 5-percent more THC than last year's strain. It's nice to see everyone is stepping their game up. It seems Seattleites are already amped up.