2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
They'll take the weather conditions and the fact they didn't really have a run game or a stacked offensive line/offensive weapons to offer him into consideration when negotiating.. chances are the contract will still be a high amount and still IMO may possibly be the highest paid contract for a player in NFL history.

After the game we watched earlier I believe Wilson will get the highest paid contract without a doubt, especially if he delivers a second ring.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Kubiak is headed to Denver

ee5eff7f8321cfff16c406f498174641.gif

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If both the Patriots and the Seahawks play similar to the way they did today and last week then I completely see New England winning the Super Bowl.. although I doubt R-Dubya will throw another 4 interceptions.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
No way Brady and Belichick lose another SB imo. Just don't see it happening. But I'm also the person who thought Brees would win MVP this year so.........

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Remember last year everyone said the high powered offense of the Denver Broncos would destroy the Seahawks.

I'm not going to doubt the heart of the Seattle Seahawks anymore.

Reactions: Snowman1

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Remember last year everyone said the high powered offense of the Denver Broncos would destroy the Seahawks.

I'm not going to doubt the heart of the Seattle Seahawks anymore.
Peyton Manning and John Fox are different....way different than Brady and Belichick.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The Seahawks got their shitty game out of the way and still somehow advanced. If they play even decently they will stomp out NE.

Seattle gets Beast Mode 30 touches, they'll be fine.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas both to have MRIs.

Also I missed it earlier apparently but Doug Baldwin was REAL fired up during his post game rant haha.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
My challenge to any Seahawk player besides Lynch: Have a normal post game interview.

Have a normal interview after that huge comeback with the adrenaline still pumping through your system? That wouldn't happen no matter what team it was. I love their enthusiasm and their belief in each other, it's precisely why the Patriots stand no chance on February 1st.