2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Peyton with that noodle arm. It's sad to see a guy with the best mind know what he can do to win but physically incapable

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
No day is the best day to be a dolphins fan. also these hires are fine lol. not exactly a lot of premiere candidate out there. Rex is a great hire. Quinn we shall see

Rex is a quality head coach, and Quinn is a fantastic guy to take a chance on, but both of them already had great defenses with incapable offenses. Why would they not try to improve their deficiencies?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Colts vs the Patriots & The Seahawks vs Packers, should be some very interesting conference championships.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Rex is a quality head coach, and Quinn is a fantastic guy to take a chance on, but both of them already had great defenses with incapable offenses. Why would they not try to improve their deficiencies?
I never realized hiring a head coach who is an expert in your current area of weakness was the only way to improve on that.

QB is 10 X more important than head coach for either of those teams to turn it around offensively. No matter who either team hires, they are a QB away from offensive competence.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Im pulling for Seahawks. Thinj Lyncg is going to Oakland at years end. That's a pure feeling . I watched his E:60 and dude can't get enough of Oakland

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers needs to be limited at practice all week, heal up that injury a tad more.. Seahawks D will take advantage of that weakness.

All in all this should be a Patriots vs Seahawks Super Bowl and I doubt it would look anything like the ass whooping the Hawks put on Denver last year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Raiders going to hire Jack Del Rio probably

I give this hire a meh-minus

0f184eeac6ccb018073a87694d25a72d.gif

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score