2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Raiders interviewed Mike Shanahan.

Seems to be highly projected that the Chiefs will release "highly overpaid" (as the article put it) Dwayne Bowe... I still think Bowe has two-three more solid seasons left in him, especially with how under utilized he's been over the past two seasons in KC.. This is one guy I'd like to see in an Eagles uniform next year if the price is right.

Alex Smith doesn't throw to wide receivers. He didn't in San Francisco, he doesn't in Kansas City. Bowe will be quite a bargain for some team some where.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Alex Smith doesn't throw to wide receivers. He didn't in San Francisco, he doesn't in Kansas City. Bowe will be quite a bargain for some team some where.

I agree completely, Bowe may be 31 (getting up there in WR years) however he's still got some toughness/athleticism to him.. put him in the mix in a place like Philly for a good price you could end up with one of the best WR corps around, especially in the Red Zone.. he'd fit pretty well in a couple of places to be honest.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Seattle vs Carolina should be a great game for college fans (blowouts are good football to them)

• Haha
Reactions: TheTNHMaster

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles OC Pat Shurmur interviewed with the Raiders sometime within the last week.. now he's slated to meet with the Buffalo Bills about their Head Coaching vacancy..

49ers are the likely landing spot for Rex Ryan as their new HC.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I predict that Cam wont throw a single TD in this game

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Mike Shanahan could be brought in as the GM for Buffalo and then Browns OC Kyle Shanahan would be HC most likely.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
If the team did go through with this it would by far be the absolute worst case scenario for Buffalo.. praying for your team not to fuck this up @DK James.
What the fuck that sounds like shit. I doubt they'd hire a new GM though... I want Rex or Mike SMith.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What the fuck that sounds like shit. I doubt they'd hire a new GM though... I want Rex or Mike SMith.
Most likely that is the case but the fact they even threw that idea out there must piss a lot of fans off.. I like Doug Whaley he seems like a GM that knows his stuff.