2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They have a really good offense.. they just haven't been clicking at all.. and the dropped passes are absolutely killing them.
Oxymoron much. Stafford went 14-40, wr's were running into each other, o line cant block the wind, wide open drops even from the so called "best wr in football". Its far from not clicking these days, they just flat out suck.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
What do those 3 QBs have to do with.... anything? Oh wait, they're black, let's compare them to other black QBS!

get this trash outa here. And again. If I'm asking why NOT to draft a QB #1 overall and the best "reason" is maturity issues? He must be a damn good prospect. Send him my way.
All those black QB's played for the Raiders. Neither player were bosses in the film, so once they go to Oakland they only get worse.
It sets Winston up to fail. It also stereotypes him as being compared to JaMarcus Russell.
One might say they have nothing in common, but they have enough in common to elicit the comparison anyway.

Oakland's best bet is to grab a veteran QB and a smart coach that haven't been poisoned yet.
Rich Gannon and Jon Gruden were a perfect match. Oakland should look to replicate that as opposed to drafting yet another physical specimen with maturity issues.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
"scrambling" quarterbacks suck

edit: posting this as I watch the skins/9ers game lol

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

My stomach hurts.. a little bit of nausea.. it was a hell of a game though, disappointed in the defense, they completely collapsed in the 4th quarter.. but proud of Tannehill and the offense.. shows we can hang with the best teams out there.

@Dolph'sZiggler good bet man.. I'm ready to fulfill it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
My stomach hurts.. a little bit of nausea.. it was a hell of a game though, disappointed in the defense, they completely collapsed in the 4th quarter.. but proud of Tannehill and the offense.. shows we can hang with the best teams out there.

@Dolph'sZiggler good bet man.. I'm ready to fulfill it.

That was a great game, man. Just thought the end-game drama would be too much for your poor lil' blue and orange heart to contain :please:

I do NOT want to face the Phins in the playoffs.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey @Vice I was looking ahead in the schedule... Doesn't this stupid ass season have to end with a potential Billy Cundiff field goal to decide the division on a last-second field goal in Week 17?

Cincy sucks. I'll keep say it and they keep winning :((

Reactions: Vice

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hey @Vice I was looking ahead in the schedule... Doesn't this stupid ass season have to end with a potential Billy Cundiff field goal to decide the division on a last-second field goal in Week 17?

Cincy sucks. I'll keep say it and they keep winning :((
If our season ended with a last minute Cundiff field goal, there would be no end to the amount of butthurt I'd be