2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Detroit played awful today but damn those refs sure loved the cardinals because they were hammering us with penalties

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm 1-4 this week in my leagues.. thankfully the one I won in is the one worth the most money! Thank you Mike Evans and Eddie Lacey for scoring like a 3rd of my teams total points.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Not being biased or anything I think though that since the Eagles are being hated on with Sanchez that they will come out swinging hard against the Fudgepackers tomorrow..
I agree with Sharpy. They will come out on the road swinging hard, they just won't put up enough to win in a shootout.
1361.gif

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sanchez needs to stop focusing on Matthews and Maclin 100% of the time.. Also Celek was a zero factor which makes no sense considering he was an absolute monster against Carolina.. Boykin getting hurt in the first half and not coming back for a little bit really did some damage as well as Bradley Fletcher and Cary Williams continuing their massive fuck ups. The Defense was a straight mess yesterday, offense wasn't great either but I still have faith in the team.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Sanchez needs to stop focusing on Matthews and Maclin 100% of the time.. Also Celek was a zero factor which makes no sense considering he was an absolute monster against Carolina.. Boykin getting hurt in the first half and not coming back for a little bit really did some damage as well as Bradley Fletcher and Cary Williams continuing their massive fuck ups. The Defense was a straight mess yesterday, offense wasn't great either but I still have faith in the team.
Huff needs to fix his hands, Smith is beyond injury prone, and Cooper can catch the ball but is either overthrown or plays second fiddle to Maclin and Matthews, who are the top 2 atm. Next week is Tennessee so we should catch a break, but we better be ready for Dallas.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Huff needs to fix his hands, Smith is beyond injury prone, and Cooper can catch the ball but is either overthrown or plays second fiddle to Maclin and Matthews, who are the top 2 atm. Next week is Tennessee so we should catch a break, but we better be ready for Dallas.

I thought Tennessee might be a trap game but after what GB did to us there is no way we will let that game go.. We need some secondary help bad.. Idk what Chip, Lurie and Roseman are doing right now not trading for anyone, we have pieces to offer... Hopefully we can beat Dallas at their home on Thanksgiving but it's going to be very interesting to see what happens.. I know DeMarco will probably do mad work and I doubt any of our corners aside from Boykin with some minor help from safety can take care of Dez.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I lowkey miss scott linehan