2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Not being biased or anything I think though that since the Eagles are being hated on with Sanchez that they will come out swinging hard against the Fudgepackers tomorrow..
on the road? lol no

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I agree with Sharpy. They will come out on the road swinging hard, they just won't put up enough to win in a shootout.

Snowman1

Reaction score
The Saints are in trouble with the league, they cut a linebacker but still kept him in team meetings as they went through the waiver process so the Saints could stash him on the practice squad... he couldn't answer the phone to get a call that he was signed by the Broncos. Wtf

A Rod is going balls deep.

Sanchez may still stick it in quite a bit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The Saints are in trouble with the league, they cut a linebacker but still kept him in team meetings as they went through the waiver process so the Saints could stash him on the practice squad... he couldn't answer the phone to get a call that he was signed by the Broncos. Wtf

Sanchez may still stick it in quite a bit.
Eagles are two different teams home/away. I don't picture a competitive game.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Fun Fact: Steelers have lost 10 of 12 against opponents who finish the season .200 or worse. Gooooooooooooooo Nashville! :lol1:

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'm digging the resurgent Josh McCown and the "Just throw it up for grabs to big dudes" offense. :lol1:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
JJ Watt with another Receiving TD, man is a monster

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Could the Oakland Raiders land Jim Harbaugh?

Jim Harbaugh's days wearing those black sweatshirts stitched with the 49ers logo appear numbered.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported on NFL Network's GameDay Morning that "it would be a surprise" if Harbaugh returned to San Francisco next season.

This is not a new thought. Rapoport has previously broken down some players' discontent with the coach, and multiple outlets have said Harbaugh would be gone after this season.

One logical destination for Harbaugh's next NFL gig seemed to be Miami. The Dolphins pursued Harbaugh last time they were looking for a coach, and owner Stephen Ross has ties with Harbaugh through Michigan.

However, Rapoport says he has been told Miami is no longer in the market for Harbaugh.

"First of all, Joe Philbin appears safe at this point," Rapoport said. "Owner Stephen Ross does not want to fire him unless he absolutely is forced to. Plus, even if there was an opening, I am told Harbaugh is not on the Dolphins' radar."

Before the alumni base in Ann Arbor begins to swell with optimism, Rapoport notes that the Harbaugh family is unlikely to move from Northern California.

Harbaugh's wife doesn't want to leave the Bay Area, Rapoport reported, according to a source.

When we connect the dots, the Oakland Raiders --- who fired Dennis Allen earlier this season -- become a real candidate for landing Harbaugh, per Rapoport.

The latest Around The NFL Podcast previews every Week 11 game and recaps the Dolphins' key victory over the Bills. Find more Around The NFL content on NFL NOW.

Snowman1

Reaction score
At this point, I don't see why not. Apparently the Niners don't like winning, so their loss is someone else's gain.

Reactions: u_cant_c_me