2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Man, these NFL games will do a great job of killing time until the Warriors game tonight!!!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Two things I thought I'd never say...

-Thank goodness the local stations always cover the Nashville games! I'll be able to watch on the big screen! :yay:

-...holy shit we may actually lose this :urm:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Two things I thought I'd never say...

-Thank goodness the local stations always cover the Nashville games! I'll be able to watch on the big screen! :yay:

-...holy shit we may actually lose this :urm:
I'm on a Baltimore Ravens forum right now, and it seems everyone's confidence levels are low. Can't blame them. We've only beaten 2 teams with a winning record this season.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'm on a Baltimore Ravens forum right now, and it seems everyone's confidence levels are low. Can't blame them. We've only beaten 2 teams with a winning record this season.

Outside of the secondary, I'm not that concerned... but the Titans don't have a bad WR corps with Wright/Hunter and Delanie, can we stop those guys? Their OL isn't bad iirc since Lewan took over from Oher...

It's up to Flacco and the offense, lets see how it goes.

Reactions: Vice

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
They just switched the game they are showing to Pittsburgh vs the Jets... why the fuck would I want to watch the Steelers blow out the Jets..

Guess I'm gonna be watching a stream.. I was looking forward to watching in HD =(

Snowman1

Reaction score
LOL STEELERS... aww this just means they're win 52-17 anyway

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh dear Bryce Brown with a major screw up, turning a TD into a touchback

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Typical Bryce Brown, haha

Alright @Vice I'm officially worried. Know the offense has a cold streak like this every year, but... come on, guys, it's crunch time. You're last in the division, the offense has to show more effort than this.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Typical Bryce Brown, haha

Alright @Vice I'm officially worried. Know the offense has a cold streak like this every year, but... come on, guys, it's crunch time. You're last in the division, the offense has to show more effort than this.
Agreed. The defense was able to get out of their funk and save us from falling in a hole, allowing us to go up 14-7, but seeing us go 3 and out again isn't promising

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sexiest throw I've seen in a while
32 yard TD toss from Flacco to Torrey Smith. Glad I started Smith this week

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh man, tough loss @Just Kevin . I tuned in around the end and I could tell that was a heart-wrencher