2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Damn Eagles almost had it, a couple of crucial redzone turnovers by the Eagles today :(.. Arizona is good though and I'm glad we lost going west and losing against a 5-1 team.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles were contemplating trading for WR Vincent Jackson or S Dashon Goldson from Tampa Bay, it seems TB wants a 2nd round pick for the 31 yr old receiver in V-Jax (confirmed). No confirmation however on how much it would take to snag Dashon Goldson.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
LOL @ all the Tom Brady is done bullsh*t.

64.4% of his passes... 18/2...and 7.3 per strike.
He has no running game and throws to jobbers and a TE who has problems staying on the field

He's better than that spoon-fed piece of trash in Denver, who pretty much farts potpourri according to NFL lore.

Big ups to the Jets for trying to do the black QB thing.
There are plenty good black QB's; Geno Smith ain't one of them. At. All.
Lets not forget that Ryan Tannehill did the same thing to the bears last week....lol. Why do teams egos sky rocket when they beat the fucking bears? lmao

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Lets not forget that Ryan Tannehill did the same thing to the bears last week....lol. Why do teams egos sky rocket when they beat the fucking bears? lmao
Possibly because Chicago is a lightning rod. It is the 3rd largest city in america and bragging rights generally boasts a huge reaction media-wise.
It's really not much different from spanking the Jets. The Jets haven't won anything in ages, but they're in a huge media metropolis.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Possibly because Chicago is a lightning rod. It is the 3rd largest city in america and bragging rights generally boasts a huge reaction media-wise.
It's really not much different from spanking the Jets. The Jets haven't won anything in ages, but they're in a huge media metropolis.
:dawg:

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Sitting at 4-3 the Dolphins now have their toughest (possibly the toughest remaining schedule in the NFL) games ahead of them..

11/2 - @ home vs San Diego.. a very tough opponent, beatable but will be a real test
11/9 - on the road in Detroit against a very good team in the Lions.. will be a close game.
11/13 - TNF game at home against the Bills.. after losing the 1st matchup against the Bills it is extremely important to win this one.
11/23 - At Mile High vs the Broncos.. hoping this will be a game where the defense steps up big time.
12/01 - Sunday night in NY vs the Jets.. a key division game.
12/07 - At home vs the Ravens.. always a tough team.
12/14 - In New England.. after being destroyed by Miami in week 1 you know the Patriots are going to go all out this game.
12/21 - Hosting the Vikings.. should be an easy win.
12/28 - At home vs the Jets.. another tough divisional game final week of the season. Hopefully we'll be in Wildcard position by then.

I'm predicting a 9-7 season... maybe 10-6 (hopefully)

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sitting at 4-3 the Dolphins now have their toughest (possibly the toughest remaining schedule in the NFL) games ahead of them..

11/2 - @ home vs San Diego.. a very tough opponent, beatable but will be a real test
11/9 - on the road in Detroit against a very good team in the Lions.. will be a close game.
11/13 - TNF game at home against the Bills.. after losing the 1st matchup against the Bills it is extremely important to win this one.
11/23 - At Mile High vs the Broncos.. hoping this will be a game where the defense steps up big time.
12/01 - Sunday night in NY vs the Jets.. a key division game.
12/07 - At home vs the Ravens.. always a tough team.
12/14 - In New England.. after being destroyed by Miami in week 1 you know the Patriots are going to go all out this game.
12/21 - Hosting the Vikings.. should be an easy win.
12/28 - At home vs the Jets.. another tough divisional game final week of the season. Hopefully we'll be in Wildcard position by then.

I'm predicting a 9-7 season... maybe 10-6 (hopefully)
Oh man, the Phins sure drew the short stick in terms of scheduling.
Assuming they're able to take what the schedule gives them, (Games they should win on paper) and snag an underdog win, then they may squeeze in to the playoffs at 9-7. The AFC playoff picture is a bit crowded so it's hard to tell. Honestly I'm predicting an 8-8 or 7-9 finish. Even though they're a better team than that, the remaining schedule is brutal

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey Vice, are you worried about Sunday? That Jimmy Smith injury is brutal, man.

Kinda weird after watching everyone go apeshit over Cena vs Orton elsewhere that the same demographic can get so excited for Manning vs Brady.
Cowboys at Cardinals sounds like fun, I'm still not buying Arizona D'Z
Eagles at Texans is surprisingly relevant, can easily see the Fighting Fosters pulling the upset
Chargers travelling east doesn't matter, Chargers always show up every week no matter what, should be a great game
Goooooooooooooooooo Jaguras... :okay:
The Jeff Fisher Memorial Dumbass of the Week award goes to Jay Gruden. Why the HELL are you starting RGIII?
Colts @ Giants also could be good. Amazing season the Giants are having, lol

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hey Vice, are you worried about Sunday? That Jimmy Smith injury is brutal, man.
Super concerned bruh. Our pass D was already dog shit with Jimmy in the lineup. Now with a banged up Webby covering Antonio Brown, and a mixture of reserve corners and safeties attempting to contain Markus Wheaton and that explosive rookie Martavis Bryant, I hope Dean Pees becomes the mad scientist that he's shown he can be, and draw up some great coverage disguises.
If our pass rush can get to Big Ben, then this may become less of an issue. But if not, I hope our offense can keep up. I hear that Owen Daniels will be a game time decision

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
In case anyone missed it, Jimmy Fallon did a segment on The Tonight Show, featuring the Ravens and Steelers. I had a good laugh, check it out.