2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If Goodell wants me to wake up at 9:30 am to watch a game then so be it

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So the Titans are starting 6th round pick, QB Zach Mettenberger this Sunday vs Houston.
About damn time. Now that their season's over, they can roll with their actually talented players and fuck up their draft pick. [HASHTAG]#TitansFootball[/HASHTAG]

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'll give this to the Woodmaster... he played harder than Justin "lol jk pay me" Tuck.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Just looking on paper, does it seem like there's more pretenders than ever before? This feels like a Week 14 where so many of these games have no appeal

Snowman1

Reaction score
Tampa Bay looking for a 2nd round pick for Vincent Jackson. Pats apparently interested, heard Seattle can use a WR

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Tampa Bay looking for a 2nd round pick for Vincent Jackson. Pats apparently interested, heard Seattle can use a WR
Word is Eagles have offered them the most so far but Pats and Seattle are the two other competitors.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Word is Eagles have offered them the most so far but Pats and Seattle are the two other competitors.

Haha, you guys know how I feel about things like this.

Kansas City is apparently also interested, and Doug Martin is getting trade offers too. Not sure why.

Marshawn Lynch to be a free agent at the end of the year. Also not sure why.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Haha, you guys know how I feel about things like this.

Kansas City is apparently also interested, and Doug Martin is getting trade offers too. Not sure why.

Marshawn Lynch to be a free agent at the end of the year. Also not sure why.
The new RB for TB is about to get off the IR, and they see alot in him.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crazy to see Storm Johnson is a healthy scratch today. From "fantasy stud you must pick up" to garbage in just a week.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Crazy to see Storm Johnson is a healthy scratch today. From "fantasy stud you must pick up" to garbage in just a week.
Robinson should provide a good showing, or at least I hope.

Snowman1

Reaction score
The new RB for TB is about to get off the IR, and they see alot in him.

Oh from Tampa's perspective it makes all the sense in the world! Just if you're an NFL team, why would you make the effort to call about Doug Martin? If you want a shitty running back there's plenty of them available for a lot less, hell you can probably get Shonn Greene for free and he's at least a good GL back

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Oh from Tampa's perspective it makes all the sense in the world! Just if you're an NFL team, why would you make the effort to call about Doug Martin? If you want a shitty running back there's plenty of them available for a lot less, hell you can probably get Shonn Greene for free and he's at least a good GL back
Martin isn't a shitty runningback though, he's stuck with a shitty team/offensive line.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Martin isn't a shitty runningback though, he's stuck with a shitty team/offensive line.

Not Doug Martin has done a whole lot better behind the same shitty line than Doug Martin though. Before the Atlanta debacle Bobby Rainey was a stud. Mike James was better last year, and they like that dude they just got off of IR quite a bit