2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Cruz also got nailed in the lower leg a drive before that happened so that could've played into it, you never know.. RBs also usually have more protection around their feet to account for the 300 lbs men falling on top of them.. QBs get obliterated from behind as well as have 300 pound linemen falling all over them.. Open field hits are usually more brutal then anything that happens in the trenches.. WRs, Kick Returners and QBs are usually the victims of those.
I'm done arguing with a person who refuses to acknowledge the laws of physics, because he wants to be right.

'RBs also usually have more protection around their feet to account for the 300 lbs men falling on top of them'

That statement right there is the stupidest thing I've ever heard anybody tell me on this forum. Geez.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If youre a WR and your QB is Jay Cutler im sure you'd be pissed off 24/7

Reactions: Snowman1

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Greatest comeback ever. My butthole was puckered 99% of the game.

meh somebody gotta say it, pics or it didnt happen ( so good being drunk on a sun night , as per ususal)

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
@Varus Hey, you were right, it was close. Was surprised Brees didn't throw more ints on the road.
I dont sleep on teams like the Saints,theyve just been getting very shit luck as of late. In the end, the sainst D just got to comfortable.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
I dont sleep on teams like the Saints,theyve just been getting very shit luck as of late. In the end, the sainst D just got to comfortable.
That god damned TD by Golden Tate killed them. And that Def Pass interference call on Bush/

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Goood for Manning, was hoping he would break the record at some point, was never a fan of Favre.