2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wilson sacked three times lol

The big issue with St. Louis was Gregg Williams' unnecessary blitzing. Instead of getting sacks with a beastly front four, they blitz 2 and force the QB to throw earlier to less coverage. Maybe they figured out why that's a problem, or that Seattle is phoning in the regular season lol

Not having a PC sucks, stuck watching my fantasy team suck live instead of Forsett awesomeness. STOP THROWING TO RUNNING BACKS COUSINS! GARCON WON'T BITE, I SWEAR!

Where is Colt McCoy ffs

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
looking good for the Bills, Jackson out for the game and Spiller has just gone down

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
CJ Spiller is a bum, he hasn't played a year where he hasn't been injured.. all of those add up. I do not want him anywhere near us, now the Buccs are hearing offers for Vincent Jackson; that's someone I'd like to have in Philly to compliment our other WRs very nicely.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Tell me one of you didn't just KNOW the Rams weren't gonna keep possession. That was the most Rams thing ever, but NO! RAMS WIN! RAMS WIN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Why in the hell are the Ravens not throwing the ball to Forsett anymore? The first 5 weeks he was killing in rushing and receiving and the last 2 games has been strictly rushing, it's killed his fantasy totals.. not sure why they wouldn't want to utilize a dual threat.. oh well.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Tell me one of you didn't just KNOW the Rams weren't gonna keep possession. That was the most Rams thing ever, but NO! RAMS WIN! RAMS WIN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yes they did, what a weird game.. I'd say it was pretty much due to the St. Louis 12th man, as well as Austin Davis who played a phenomenal game even though the yardage doesnt show it, the Lines and Tre Mason.
Why in the hell are the Ravens not throwing the ball to Forsett anymore? The first 5 weeks he was killing in rushing and receiving and the last 2 games has been strictly rushing, it's killed his fantasy totals.. not sure why they wouldn't want to utilize a dual threat.. oh well.
They've been getting up too quickly to even worry about that I guess.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Cincy fans around here should probably be quiet before their games start.. First a bad loss to the Patriots, then a tie with Carolina and now a shut out by Indy.. not looking good for them right now.

Colt McCoy finishes off the Titans by getting them down the field and having Big Bad Kai Forbath clutch that shit.

Hopefully we get the Cowgirls vs Vagiants game here so I can see what the two other NFC East teams do today.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Spiller broken Collarbone..

Jaguars end their losing streak to get their first wins vs the Browns who won against the Steelers last week 30 something to 10.

I can link you to a solid stream.. just make sure to have adblock on your browser or you'll get bombarded with pop ups lol
I got it in HD, it's the game on here :p

Reactions: Just Kevin

Snowman1

Reaction score
Yes they did, what a weird game.. I'd say it was pretty much due to the St. Louis 12th man, as well as Austin Davis who played a phenomenal game even though the yardage doesnt show it, the Lines and Tre Mason.

They've been getting up too quickly to even worry about that I guess.

That was an awesome finish! St. Louis earned that win though.

And the exact reason why Baltimore hasn't had Forsett catching balls (despite not watching today, lol). Still, a stat I heard was that Forsett is one of 5 running backs to have 6 + points in every game (now 4 backs after Gio bombed today) why complain?

Ravens AFC North champs bay bay! Playing for seeding now!

After watching the Titans/Skins, I'm throwing in the towel on this "Bishop Sankey is a good running back" thing. Part of it is Whitehurst but he just doesn't seem like more than "just a guy". Let's see if Colt McCoy can keep it up until RGIII returns.